Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Prossies in Bristol  (Read 12870 times)

titan form

in Bristol next week , as sienna is away again (or her pimp kkeep her for hismself) , think to go to polish Ashley.   (look hot)  External Link/Members Only

Is this one worth a whirl ? don t want waste time & money

Offline Roth

in Bristol next week , as sienna is away again (or her pimp kkeep her for hismself) , think to go to polish Ashley.   (look hot)  External Link/Members Only

Is this one worth a whirl ? don t want waste time & money

On UKP there is one negative review and 2 more recent positive reviews for Ashley.  Up to you to decide.

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Looks like there's a new Polish prossie in Bristol.   Nothing on UKP except a brief mention in the NE section last December despite being registered on AW for a year  Nice looking body but I am a bit suspicious about no public gallery so could be a PG scam but might need to TOFTT.  :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

or External Link/Members Only

Looks like there's a new Polish prossie in Bristol.   Nothing on UKP except a brief mention in the NE section last December despite being registered on AW for a year  Nice looking body but I am a bit suspicious about no public gallery so could be a PG scam but might need to TOFTT.  :unknown:

Now in Leeds.

Offline Roth

Another Pole for porking.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a belly in some pics but looks reasonable.  :D

Offline Roth

And another hot one.   :cool:

Charging £99 per hour.  Hope she has loads of pound coins to give change!  :unknown: :cool:

Shaketherooom

Im sorely tempted by this latest one, she looks very hot.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Im sorely tempted by this latest one, she looks very hot.

She looks very hot.
What an awesome body
 :thumbsup:

Pumper

Maybe a generous punter would pay the £100 and say for her to keep the change? Seems reasonable to me.

Offline rudolph hucker

Yep, she looks like a hotty, GK better take note otherwise she'll be dropping her prices faster than she can drop her knickers.  :yahoo:
Patricia @ £99 per hour.
Roxy @ £100 per hour.
No brainer, who is going to pork her first though, must be Roth's turn now that he's been paid!?  :drinks:

spkmstr48

I've booked Patricia for later in the week since Claudia's gone "on holiday".

I'll let you know how it goes.

By the way Busty Anita mentioned above is in Poland. Ignore her stated location as she's really only available in Coventry and will flag her profile as available and put up the phone number when she's available.

Offline hockogrockle

There's a Polish girl (or, more accurately, woman) working at Diamonds massage parlour in Bath Road. (No website, like very other place in Bristol.)  Not much to look at, and in her forties at a guess, but she hasa pleasant personality and offers a friendly service. Her "stage name" is Natasha. Her English is pretty good, although she does misunderstand what you are saying from time to time. Her accent is very "Russian", so that (for example) she rolls her Rs very heavily. I imagine she either comes from close to the Russian border, or she is lying about her nationality. (I think she's genuinely Polish: she clearly knows a lot about the country. But I could be wrong.)
I haven't posted a full review of her, basically because I've said all there is to say in the previous paragraph.

spkmstr48

Like Lana from W Mids (friends with Xsenia) first time I met her she was "Polish" now admits to being Russian ( prevyet tavarisch).

Offline Roth

Yep, she looks like a hotty, GK better take note otherwise she'll be dropping her prices faster than she can drop her knickers.  :yahoo:
Patricia @ £99 per hour.
Roxy @ £100 per hour.
No brainer, who is going to pork her first though, must be Roth's turn now that he's been paid!?  :drinks:

Might just book a session! :thumbsup: :lol:

Roxy is up at £120 an hour now.

Offline Roth

ONLYBRISTOL group of polish prossies

Looks quite hot but not much AW feedback considering she's been a member since November 2013.  :unknown:

This ones also been a member for the same amount of time but has hidden feedback so no chance there then!   :dash: :dash:

And there mate here has got fuck all feedback -

Not much profile info or many public pics but reasonable sized PGs so maybe  PG scams?  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Another two Polish hotties now in Bristol by the looks of it -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   :thumbsup:

Both got reasonable AW feedback and some positive UKP reviews.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shame Niki charges extra for CIM though.  :cry:

spkmstr48

Lucy looks hot, Niki leaving today + too many tats.

Tempted to call Lucy

Stop it Roth, I'm trying to save for Germany :lol:

Offline Roth

Lucy looks hot, Niki leaving today + too many tats.

Tempted to call Lucy

Stop it Roth, I'm trying to save for Germany :lol:

Niki is also out Bishopsworth way seemingly which is miles from anywhere and a bit dodgy to park up.  :thumbsdown:

Looks like Lucy might be a better bet.   :thumbsup: She says she prefers to take bookings on AW but does not seem to be quick reading her emails.   :unknown:

Shaketherooom

Lucys profile says call, but i can't get a reply. Anyone had better luck?

Offline Roth

Tried calling a few times over the day.  Emails unread.  Last call went to voicemail box which was full.  Could be a scam?  :bomb:

spkmstr48

Having read the reviews I'm less inclined anyway, except she does sound submissive.

But less punts now mean more here:

Term "kid in a candy shop" springs to mind  :yahoo:

:drinks:

Offline Roth

Tried again half the morning by email, call and text.  No answer so opted to punt with Sexxxy Angel instead.  Shit punt.  See my review.  :thumbsdown: