Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barren lands  (Read 3205 times)

Ombadsman

Given that the gorgeous Karolina is on an extended break, is there anyone worth seeing in Bristol?

We seem to be invariously inundated with Romanians (half of whom offer bareback :scare:) and precious little else.

Anyone have any suggestions?

At this point I am prepared to consider anyone who actually delivers decent service!

As ever,

OM

Joe88

I believe Lara is still around.

Offline BogBog1

Shes divides opinion but I've always found her to be great: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - there was talk from some on here that she was about to move to Exeter, but looks like she's still in Bristol at the moment.

Offline rudolph hucker

You can have Soph for the same money

Ombadsman

Been in contact with Soph (who I have seen many times) and we can't get our diaries to match up this week :(

Bored of Angelina who isn't a patch on Soph or Karolina anyway.

Found External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only this morning who looks interesting and also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

I will do a little more research and see if I can find a way of warming up my bank holiday  :cool:

SirFrank

Soph leads the way in Bristol. On a different planet IMO. Is godess Karolina now working in Cardiff

Ombadsman

No, Karolina is on an extended break after having been in the UK for longer than usual.

Hopefully she will return soon.

In the meantime, I spent a delightful hour with lola.time this evening (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only). Highly recommended if you like the more voluptuous woman. FR to follow shortly.

touch.and.go

I see that Dagmara's profile has gone. What the fuck is happening to the world?  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Roth

I see that Dagmara's profile has gone. What the fuck is happening to the world?  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Damn shame.  Thought she was a student.  Maybe exam time or finished her courses?  Let's hope she needs some spare cash after qualifying!!

touch.and.go

yeah she was - but only had college twice a week. Oh well....

Offline BogBog1

I really REALLY need to see Soph, don't I?

Offline lewis666

She does seem to be one of the few mentioned all the time on here so she must be doing something right, although making a booking so far in advance is not normally my kind of thing

Offline BogBog1

Yeah that's the thing - I never plan punts in advance, it's just a thing that I suddenly feel like I have to do, so I go ahead and do it. But if that means I miss out on seeing potentially the fuck of my life, then maybe I should make an exception :)

Offline ciscoxxx69

I really REALLY need to see Soph, don't I?

You certainly do Zak :wackogirl:
I have driven 200miles round trip 3 times to see her, and I am normally a spur of the moment (or is that spunk of the moment ?) guy too.
I hate planning a week in advance, but with her as soon as she opens the door (or in my case, we start texting filth across the bar to each other) all the planning and driving seems worth it.
She is a top top girl in every respect. :hi:

Offline biker-boy

I can attest to that, even more so in a few days time with what I personally class as the 'Ultimate Duo' 3-some!

Offline ciscoxxx69

I can attest to that, even more so in a few days time with what I personally class as the 'Ultimate Duo' 3-some!

:cool: You're such a tease!  Any clues?  :unknown:
Not sure I will EVER surpass the 3sum I had with Soph a few weeks back..... :yahoo:
The genuine look of delight on her face when I introduced my friend (a girlie I might add), and the subsequent snogging each other's faces off, will live with me a long time..... :hi:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:19:53 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

I wish I could help, but pretty much every Bristolian girl I've met seems to have disappeared since.

...Except Soph, who I can also recommend.

Offline biker-boy

Cisco dear chap, I like a challenge, with anything, but I seriously doubt there is no able-bodied red-blooded guy on Earth who could surpass your recent carnal adventure. Just trying to drum up a competitive event has made me giddy!
Yes, my previous entry was meant as a tease, and actually I don't think it would take much figuring out, but on a purely selfish note I wanted to be the first to claim bragging rights. There again, I'm considering applying for the copyright so every ensuing punter will have to pay me as well!!
I fully realise this is a sharing site (thank goodness for that), would hate to gain the wrath of fellow participants, but I promise on my motorcycle's life that all will become clear after the event. After that, hey, game on!  :crazy:

Offline rudolph hucker

My money is on Elise & Soph, what a way to go......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

My money is on Elise & Soph, what a way to go......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't think I haven't thought about that......often!  :lol:
What a way to go indeed :wacko:

Offline BogBog1

Right - that's it. My next punt will 100% be Soph. She's pricier than my usual punting budget, but I haven't punted for over a month (been traveling in a location where punting is stupidly expensive) so I figure if I hadn't been away I probably would have punted twice - so it averages out. DONE!

Offline BogBog1

PS what part of Bristol is she based in?

Salt

how about this one?  External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but am a sucker for a pretty girl who can squirt......

Offline ciscoxxx69

PS what part of Bristol is she based in?

I have seen her twice in the Millenium Square area.........I believe she also works from a hotel in Filton. Either way, discreet and easy to find and park. :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

how about this one?  External Link/Members Only

Not seen her but am a sucker for a pretty girl who can squirt......

Looks promising.... :drinks:
Looks like you will have to TOFTT.....
I love a squirter too :hi:

touch.and.go

Looks promising.... :drinks:
Looks like you will have to TOFTT.....
I love a squirter too :hi:

Has anyone seen Bristol Amy yet - she looks too good to be true?

Offline UltrasForLife

There was a review on her around but was a tad suspicious. + a bit expensive. For 150 I want face pic,  fit girl and good value service.