Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY_BRAZILIAN_CLEO - Central London Hotel  (Read 2541 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6136515) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Location central London ApartHotel 

Fee £140

Duration 30mins

Physical Cleo has no face pics and there has been a lot of talk of her using other girls pictures. I can confirm that all of her pics are not her own and the ones I’ve added to this review are what I would say are definitely her pics.

Cleo is also a lot bigger than her stated size 10. One punted said he has her OG and she used to be a lot smaller. Given that statement I can only assume she was a size 10 when she set up her AW page on 2021. She’s a least a 16/18 in her bottom half and would be BBW category for me. This wasn’t an issue for me but something to bear in mind if you’re expecting a size 10 to meet you.

Personality Cleo has a great personality, hard not to like her. She has a sweet and submissive nature and is very friendly. I knew I’d have a good time with her as soon as she opened the door for me

Services OWO, CIM, DFK

Meeting i arrived at the ApartHotel and called Cleo. I called Cleo when I was outside and she came downstairs to let me in and take me to her room. I’m not sure if this is a screening tactic. She was wearing a black dressing gown and was well made up.

We started chatting on the way up to the room which was good as it built up some rapport. One inside we carried on chatting and I stripped off and she took off her robe. She asked me to lay down on the bed and proceeded with very good OWO, If you’re Sensitive you may pop very quickly as she’s got a back for it and it’s very wet and sloppy. I’d say it was so sloppy that after OWO when se kissed there was still a lot of saliva on her mouth which was a turn on.

I started with doggy and I’d say that although she has an ass it’s more Dow to her size than being a bubble but. I’d put her in the BBW category personally. Doggy was really good and I flipped her into missionary as I knew I would pop if I didn’t stop. Missionary was really good and she was very wet, again I had to pace myself as I would easily but otherwise and I wasn’t a CIM finish.

I was close to the end just after the 20min mark and I asked for owo. She did this for a good 5 mins before I unloaded in her mouth. I was really happy with the punt and felt good as I left.

Conclusion I’ll be back for sure, the service is what shone for me here and it was a very solid punt for me which I wasn’t expecting.

Any questions ask away

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 02:18:52 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline Global_Punter

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Another good review!  :hi:

Thanks GP, I’ve got a bit of a backlog to go through.

Online Leaveitout

thanks for the review and very helpful, 16-18 is a far stretch from 10, and its fine if that is the case but these people really ought to update their profiles