Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _HOT_CURVES_ - Panamanian - Arnos Grove - Hefty, passionate, friendly, WYSIWYG  (Read 7523 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6468562) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6938222) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only  -  07535622991

The current photos are collectively pretty much spot on.  I've attached the most accurate.  It is refreshing for a lass to post genuine, current selfies with the latest ones being unfiltered.  Erika is the name quoted in the profile text.

I noticed this SP in my searches last year, although I think she's been plying her trade longer, and at the time I thought her face cute (behind the filtering) but her lower body too much for my usual tastes.  Veronica from Skyline was my one dabble previously with a truly large lass.  There have been a few other girls sporting various sized bellies but none with much wattle below and only one was a regular of any duration; Clair of the chebs @ Skyline.

I eventually caught a look at her when visiting a Stratford flat early Jan and only saw her face peeping round a door, and it was as pretty as her pics, a friendly smile before she ducked back out of view.  Apologies but that visit was to her "sister" then called Curvy Naomi and I thought I reviewed her but realise I didn't post (couple of vanilla +ves end of '21 and then a meh in Jan when I glimpsed Erika). 

When Erika returned to London (end Jan?) she was in Arnos Grove and I managed to get a 30 min taster in passing which was fun and encouraging so I made a note to return for a 1 hour tussle for a proper review.  But then I missed her next few visits and then I saw she was in Manchester so perhaps lost to the London scene.  Fortunately I was wrong and she turned up in Arnos Grove this week, so here it is...

Comms with maid was ok, patchy but fairly prompt.  Beware though they may try to B&S with another girl in flat.   :thumbsdown:
I arrived on time to be told she was running late and they tried to palm me off on Isabella (-ve review April), I declined and waited outside the high-rise for 15 mins+.  The estate of low and high rise blocks is a bit shabby but quiet and otherwise untroubling enough in the week in daytime.  They ask you to be discrete when arriving on their floor after they buzz you in.
The front door to the flat is disturbing though as it has clearly been kicked in and repaired ( it was like that in April). :scare:

Erika let me in and recognised me with a smile and a kiss.  She was in lingerie like the photo posted.  She's late 30s at least, around 5'5", DD+s up front with pastille-sized, responsive nips and a load of ass and thigh.  Her boobs felt pretty natural but then she could have a cup or 2 booster hidden under her assets without much trouble.  :unknown:
Whilst she's probably had lypo (and tuckage) to her tum her backside and thighs don't seem to have had any attention so you have to be up for softness and rolls.  For me it's all in the attitude and Erika is a chill lass who's up for fun.

Paid for 1 hour incl owo, 120 total.

Bit of a snog before I undressed, it started with some gentle amuse bouche before a hungry mouthing ensued.  Familiarity helped there.   :thumbsup:
She gave me enough time to get undressed then we resumed snogging for a good few minutes before she sat on the bed and took my already straining erection in her mouth.  Slow, sensual sucking and licking mostly just over half-way but she allowed a gentle hand to pull her in for the occasional mouthful, have not tried pushing into her throat but maybe next time.  :unknown:
Her genuine attentions kept me rigid for 5-10 mins mingled with bouts of snogging, there was groping and ridding of her underwear too.   :thumbsup:

Pushed her back on the comfy double with a dry, soft, fleece blanket that's probably absorbed more juices than perhaps it's best not to dwell on.   :vomit: :lol:

Erika seemed to be getting into the swing of things so more snogging, suckling, stroking and diddling ensued before I settled in for an extended supper catered by pussy galore.  Put in the effort to hit her buttons in the right order and she'll be clasping your head into her soaking puss, smothering you in her heat.  Many Spanish pronouncements will be uttered and gasped and provided your fingers are clean, nimble and short of nail you'll be able to get them involved too, just read her passions.  Her puss is soft and fairly snug so you may get a couple in or you may get 4, she responds well to g-spot stimulation as well as being filled.  She can clamp quite strongly.  If she's really lost in it she may respond to A-play.   :thumbsup:

Macced up and raring to go I found her heavy thighs like pillows providing good support and clap to plenty of mish grinding and thrusting.  If you're not sporting a belly then you should be able to get some decent CAT going, mashing her clit at the root of your cock.  Even with an average cock I felt plenty of good contact inside.  You will of course have to oblige with much snogging and suckling to encourage kitty's grasping.   :thumbsup:

A good 45+ mins of continuous pash and a couple of pops within 20 mins of each other made me think I'd found the Fountain of Youth.  A lot can be said for matching passions so this is by no means guaranteed but she seems to be a welcoming soul, so unless you're an arse you should be able to charm some fun out of her.

The flat's in ok nick and the shower works fine.

Apparently there are 3 girls there but no idea who the 3rd is.

I think she said she leaves lunchtime Sunday and won't be back for a few weeks.  I hope to repeat when she does, def need to try some variations on doggy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bigbootycreampies

Good review OP. She's been around for years I saw her in Waterloo around 2 years ago. Then in April in this same place she's in now. Phat ass and thighs also quite chill. Might see her soon cause the last time I had her riding for 15 minutes that ass was clapping like a audience.

Offline LLPunting

Good review OP. She's been around for years I saw her in Waterloo around 2 years ago. Then in April in this same place she's in now. Phat ass and thighs also quite chill. Might see her soon cause the last time I had her riding for 15 minutes that ass was clapping like a audience.

Thanks, I fear for my pelvis if she were riding but perhaps a timeout in hospital would be worth it.  :unknown:
And nurses...

Offline sparkus

A definite resemble to her younger sibling Naomi. The latter easily one of my best punts, would review if she had an AW but I'm not sure she still does.

Offline tony22

I saw Naomi a couple of times and had a decent time with her. I saw her 'sister' in the background. I'm not if it is or isn't, but there is some resemblance. Naomi still has an AW profile but she's not in the country at the moment.

I saw Naomi a couple of times and had a decent time with her. I saw her 'sister' in the background. I'm not if it is or isn't, but there is some resemblance. Naomi still has an AW profile but she's not in the country at the moment.

Profile link ?

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

I'd say the third photo in the gallery is most accurate, others don't seem to resemble her that much. She's a tiny thing but very skilled at GFE.

Offline LLPunting

Looks like this SP has a new profile as Sensual Erika External Link/Members Only using same number as before (dodgy maid who may double book you, ghost you or B&S so be careful)  447535622991  /  07535622991

Offline sparkus

Looks like this SP has a new profile as Sensual Erika External Link/Members Only using same number as before (dodgy maid who may double book you, ghost you or B&S so be careful)  447535622991  /  07535622991

She was still there this week.  Not sure if worth a separate review as can't really add much to your depth of detail.

Quite amiable like the sister but quite a different experience size-wise, though equally the augmented chebs aren't worth bothering with, quite similar to her Panamian colleague (External Link/Members Only) who was probably in the flat with her when I went.

The act of mounting her copious thighs in mish probably resembled one of those Terry Gillam sequences in Python where a little man bounces off a comically rubenesque woman.

Glad I got to compare but not sure I'd return.

Offline LLPunting

She was still there this week.  Not sure if worth a separate review as can't really add much to your depth of detail.

Quite amiable like the sister but quite a different experience size-wise, though equally the augmented chebs aren't worth bothering with, quite similar to her Panamian colleague (External Link/Members Only) who was probably in the flat with her when I went.

The act of mounting her copious thighs in mish probably resembled one of those Terry Gillam sequences in Python where a little man bounces off a comically rubenesque woman.

Glad I got to compare but not sure I'd return.

Sounds like your rating might be more Neutral, worth a separate review for the full detail and if you can confirm if she's still a similar size to the pics referred to or is she even heavier after 2/3 months :scare:  She'd hopefully still be smaller than Veronica mind you.

Offline oversexed

So she allow OWO and DFK no extra charge?
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jamesthegr8

You were right it’s a bait switch it’s another sp I think her profile name is rosy something like that brown skin woman looks mid late 30s

Offline sparkus

You were right it’s a bait switch it’s another sp I think her profile name is rosy something like that brown skin woman looks mid late 30s

I saw the pictured WG Erica in Stratford recently.

She works with Rossy (who I've reviewed).

Erica's 'sister' Naomi (as mentioned above) is there this week.

I seen her last week before she left in Stratford for a hour, her sis let me in I said wheres erica and then called her in. Amazing hour, top notch GFE, tanned body, real thick bbw milf if that's your thing and her ass is huge and she loved every minute of it had her doing it all over the room

Offline LLPunting

I seen her last week before she left in Stratford for a hour, her sis let me in I said wheres erica and then called her in. Amazing hour, top notch GFE, tanned body, real thick bbw milf if that's your thing and her ass is huge and she loved every minute of it had her doing it all over the room

Fuck!  I passed up repeating her pillowy eagerness for a newer discovery that turned out to be on the blob  :dash:   :dash:   :dash:

Well at least she's still delivering.  Will have to make a point of returning if she comes back.

Don't forget to review her!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 06:06:35 pm by LLPunting »