Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sent A PM Even When I Told Little Katie NOT To PM Me Again.  (Read 6877 times)

vw

So you can confirm that was Tim Stella makes him as big a snake as West8 if thats the case in my eyes
Tim is the worst, the self or maybe LK appointed mouth piece.   Glad he only ever posts on one topic so easy to avoid when if it comes back !

Offline PLeisure

Nobody ever sends me abusive PM's. I guess it comes with the territory of being a fluffy.  :cry:
:lol: :lol: You're about as fluffy as a wet fart, after curry, B&G  :scare:

theGOAT

Unlike 'Lz-129' at least he was apologetic.
Send me info about him continuing to threaten you.
He didn't apologise to me the victim of his abuse.
Sorry to challenge you Admin, but I think you have enough evidence from me and Mr.B to ban timstella for good.
We can then all move on from this sorry affair.

vw

:lol: :lol: You're about as fluffy as a wet fart, after curry, B&G  :scare:
Have you not read his fluffy stockings and knickers post ? That may be a fluff maker experience !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74079.msg932624#msg932624

cockneybstrd

Have you not read his fluffy stockings and knickers post ? That may be a fluff maker experience !

I assumed that was the first step to bangers becoming a service provider as a TS and having Pumps book him

Offline PLeisure

Suddenly seeing B&G in a whole new light...  :hi:
Also, she said my legs looked very good in stockings.  :blush:

vw

I find this all incredibly sad.

I thought she was supposed to be spending time dealing with a family tragedy...
Seems family tragedy's are also a time to relaunch your website to !

Offline stevedave

Could this be the next thread where I ear hooves galloping and the clash of plastic swords?

C'mon crusaders, they're calling her again and you know that just won't do :D

Fortunately, I think most of the knights of the round table have been banned now  :lol: unless there are more LK knights lurking in the shadows...

Offline claretandblue

Really? I thought she wasn't working for the foreseeable? !?

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:51:36 pm by The_Don »

Offline Placebo88

Had a quick look at her site and noticed it includes a big link to UKP in her reviews category ; that makes it clearer why she got so upset about a negative review now being at the top of the list.I wonder how many new customers that particular thread and Katie's attitude in it will attract ? Maybe the white knights secretly intended this outcome - the ranks of Little Katie's Crusaders will not be expanding by as much as she had hoped and there will still be seats at the table for the order's existing members.

Offline Johny Stone

Noticed that, her website is up and running, she opened an UKE account, from her tweets (Ta for sharing) it looks like she won`t go to OZ so she is touting for bussines  :dance:

OldAdmin

I wonder how long it will be until of one her fanboys turns into a marty / asianbeast and start outing the punters who posted negative experiences with her? Or in fact any punter who posted in threads about her?

Two of them already made the massive jump of threatening violence, which isn't exactly that common.

vw

Looks like she won`t go to OZ so she is touting for bussines  :dance:
That's a shame, have brought shares in Quantas and kleenex in anticipation.

vw

I wonder how long it will be until of one her fanboys turns into a marty / asianbeast and start outing the punters who posted negative experiences with her? Or in fact any punter who posted in threads about her?

Two of them already made the massive jump of threatening violence, which isn't exactly that common.
She has a dossier by the looks of the historical records she kept on taleyHo.

OldAdmin

Her fanboys were quiet regarding marty / asianbeast compared to the rage they have shown from just a single negative review  :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

Her fanboys were quiet regarding marty / asianbeast compared to the rage they have shown from just a single negative review  :rolleyes:

Uncle Sweetheart was trying to give LK all the credit for the asian beast mdcrowe marty colombo expose

Offline Cuntminion

I got one from salt and don't worry (External Link/Members Only) you didn't miss much

External Link/Members Only

:drinks: :thumbsup:

Another thing lk who tried to sell herself as above it all completely undone herself here by behind the scenes pm bollocks

Offline 7714337

This forum fucking cracks me up  :lol:

yorkshire123

Spot on but I still don't see why timstella only got a 7 day ban?  He abused and trolled me, threatened to stop me seeing other WGs, and continues to do that outside this forum.  He tried to get Mr B to stop posting his Neg review before he submitted it.  I cant continue to be a member of this forum if he is allowed back.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Stop being such a fucking drama queen

At face value the above may seem a little harsh but I will explain my reasoning.....

In my early days on UKP I was goaded by a racist twat & offered a similar ultimatum that you have in your post.
The advice I was given by members I now value as virtual punting buddies ranged from ignore the cunt to stop being such a twat as it would be you that missed out if you fucked off.

Granted there were no direct threats against me but the comparison is still valid & I hope you understand the sentiment  :hi:

Offline smiths

Uncle Sweetheart was trying to give LK all the credit for the asian beast mdcrowe marty colombo expose

Yes well that arselicking snide would. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

James999

Sorry to challenge you Admin,
I cant continue to be a member of this forum if he is allowed back.

So in summary, unless Admin does as you tell him and bans him for good you will leave the forum?

In that case there's only one thing left to say

Hidden Image/Members Only

SeekingtheTruth

Well, it's been an interesting days reading.

Good to know the names of a few more white knights and fanboys always handy to know who's posts to ignore.

Offline Boundless

That's interesting, I wonder if anyone else credible on here has had any. To any of her supporters do NOT PM me.

I'm feeling left out.
No-one's PM'd me  :(
Maybe it means I'm INcredible perhaps?  :)

Offline LoneWolf2020

i could pm you a picture of my cock if you like?

anyway, if the 'family tragedy' is real i'm a monkey's uncle. Just another lying prostitute that will make any excuse to sugar-coat a negative.

Offline Cuntminion

I'm feeling left out.
No-one's PM'd me  :(
Maybe it means I'm INcredible perhaps?  :)

Got your.back

Offline NIK

anyway, if the 'family tragedy' is real i'm a monkey's uncle. Just another lying prostitute that will make any excuse to sugar-coat a negative.

Prossies seem to have more family tragedies than most people.  :rolleyes:

Offline stevedave

Off topic slightly, but I once worked with someone who's Grandad died 4 times in 2 years, leading to inevitable time off to grieve.

I'll admit, after the third time I started suspecting something fishy... :lol:

Offline dubs

...and car trouble

Online akauya

What I dont get is that apart from the point made about her communications and her cancelling at the last moment nothing negative has been said about her.

What has occurred has been concerted attempt to discredit Mr Brightside negative review as that off a love lorn teenager or an obsessive stalker not just from her but from a number of members who have behaved abysmally in my opinion in trying to discredit Mr Brightside.

I understand that Little Katie has had a personal tragedy I would suggest to her that she takes some time away and deal with that instead of worrying about a review on here. I would also suggest that she looks again at her much-vaunted vetting system which from what I can see ls  a bit shit as most of her supporters come across as either aggressive or obsessive or snide

Good post!

On another note, how come I didn't get any abusive PMs? Feeling left out now :cry:

Offline Jerboa

Who the fuck is little kate, and why haven't I had any PM's I feel all left out.  :(

Offline stevedave

maybe he was adopted?  :hi:

Damn, never thought of that...neither did HR!

vw

Damn, never thought of that...neither did HR!
If adopted by gays, could reasonably have 3 deaths of a dad !

Offline smiths

Who the fuck is little kate, and why haven't I had any PM's I feel all left out.  :(

A WG in the South West who got a negative review recently and didn't like it, and I mean REALLY didn't like it. Have a read but its a long haul to read it all. ;)

yorkshire123

That's because you were too busy getting felt up by burly men in dark rooms  :D
(Sorry I couldn't resist & consider it pay back for making me nearly choke to death after reading your post tonight)

Offline Steve2

Join the club. Jerboa

We must be the "special" ones to be saved from all that shit

:drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Join the club. Jerboa

We must be the "special" ones to be saved from all that shit

:drinks:
No pm's for me either, we are forming a new club   :drinks:

overdone

I've not had any pm - but whats the link to her review so know to block her profiles on any sites.

Looked on her site & she does link back to this site for her reviews. £170 an hour - i'd expect to be able to fuck her hard up the arse for that price & have her swallow my load.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 07:27:43 am by overdone »

Offline dboy74

Maybe LK did have a family bereavement but her subsequent actions on this forum definitely suggest otherwise  :hi:

She sounds like a complete Looney Toon!!! You know how to PM white knights  :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

That's because you were too busy getting felt up by burly men in dark rooms  :D
(Sorry I couldn't resist & consider it pay back for making me nearly choke to death after reading your post tonight)

Haha very funny, and they weren't that burly, I soon realised the dark room was the gays in the closet corner a moved along quickly lol.

Offline Boundless

Yeah why not?
and copy Raddy in as well  :D

theGOAT

So in summary, unless Admin does as you tell him and bans him for good you will leave the forum?

In that case there's only one thing left to say

Hidden Image/Members Only
I'm gonna miss reading your reviews James - oh where have they gone?

theGOAT

Stop being such a fucking drama queen

At face value the above may seem a little harsh but I will explain my reasoning.....

In my early days on UKP I was goaded by a racist twat & offered a similar ultimatum that you have in your post.
The advice I was given by members I now value as virtual punting buddies ranged from ignore the cunt to stop being such a twat as it would be you that missed out if you fucked off.

Granted there were no direct threats against me but the comparison is still valid & I hope you understand the sentiment  :hi:
Actually you are right. Better for me if Tim stays so we can joust on here instead of him trolling me in private.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline mh

Off topic slightly, but I once worked with someone who's Grandad died 4 times in 2 years, leading to inevitable time off to grieve.

I'll admit, after the third time I started suspecting something fishy... :lol:

My kids tell me a number of their friends are from households where this situation could be genuine! To say that some families are non-traditional or extended is an understatement. Both parents married multiple times with children from all combinations in the same home, with multiple sets of grandparents as a result. The kids themselves don't know (or care) whose grandparent is by birth and whose is not...

James999

I'm gonna miss reading your reviews James - oh where have they gone?

Make your mind up, one minute you want to play the wimp / injured party, the next you are telling Admin how to run his site, and now you're having a pop at me, having a pop at me is cool, just try and be original, the crap you're trying was all done years ago, probably while you were still dreaming of girls and wondering if they'd see you  :sarcastic:

theGOAT

Make your mind up, one minute you want to play the wimp / injured party, the next you are telling Admin how to run his site, and now you're having a pop at me, having a pop at me is cool, just try and be original, the crap you're trying was all done years ago, probably while you were still dreaming of girls and wondering if they'd see you  :sarcastic:
I'm still having trouble finding those reviews of yours James?? I've written 20 in 5 mths.  Are you on the right forum?  This one is for people who punt  :lol:

Until you make a useful contribution to this site I wont be paying any attention to anything you write sorry.

James999

You really do a have an inflated view of yoru own importance, or is it just a mask for your insecurity, you don't appear to be getting your way here, Admin still hasn't followed your orders  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

Taleyho

Can i give you some advice.

If i was you I would be keeping my nut down and not piping up in this fashion as your going to end up looking an even bigger toby than you already do

Offline RedKettle

I said this on the review thread earlier, but having read this (thankfully shorter) thread I will say it again - what the fuck is the fuss about?  Cancelling is accepted (I thought) as a reason to give a negative review - at the discretion of the punter.  So why the storm of protest?? 

There are plenty of other reviews so people can make a balanced judgement.