Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: revenge profiles  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Has anyone else noticed there are lots of profiles recently with phone numbers that are fakes?

I've called a few girls recently who deny all knowledge of having an aw profile and say I have a wrong number.

Think they are being trolled by exs or just make a profile and then get cold feet?

JV547845

Did they mention they had a pissed off ex?  Otherwise it's an expensive and elaborate way to troll an ex with the risk of her telling all your and her mates and your work colleagues/family /facebook contacts that shortly after you broke up someone uploaded her number to a prostitution website so must be familiar with that scene.  Some men are just cunts and/or really fucking stupid and nothing they do surprises me though.  The numbers aren't just typos or completely bullshit numbers made up at random by a Romanian 7 year old boy on a Private gallery scam profile?  I used to get weird marketing calls on a new sim once - there is some sort of recycling of mobile phone numbers process so are the profiles very old with a private gallery funding the £1/day phone number display charge?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Has anyone else noticed there are lots of profiles recently with phone numbers that are fakes?

I've called a few girls recently who deny all knowledge of having an aw profile and say I have a wrong number.

Think they are being trolled by exs or just make a profile and then get cold feet?

some links? thanks

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I would find that strange seeing as they have to pay to display the phone number each day.  Ok its only a pound but that is £365 a year.  Perhaps the person was on speakerphone or with her family or just didn't like the sound of your voice

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

I phoned her and she said i must have the wrong number

07419 141 456

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

I phoned her and she said i must have the wrong number

07419 141 456

good looking lady but limited enjoys and phone number NOT showing

JV547845

If she didn't sound Bulgarian then you probably had.

Offline Outcallguy

If you save her number onto your I phone and look it up on what's app you can see it's her.

Hence my asking the question of trolling or cold feet...

JV547845

Cunning use of what's app.  Could someone have stolen the photos from there?

Number's been used on a different bulgarian profile brought up on UKP: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26924.msg383056;topicseen#msg383056
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:18:21 pm by JV547845 »

Offline Outcallguy

No you can steal one the main photo, but unlikely more than that.

She did sound Bulgarian,
You're right maybe she was with someone and couldn't talk?

Maybe I'll try her again later and see if she's for real or not?

SirFrank

Alert on profile now. I did once try to book star from Pontypridd back in the old days of advertising in the local paper. I'd fucked her thrice at her gaff. One of the first Bookings ever where we both lost track of the time and when I did blow my nuts we were both sweating like a fatty at an all you can eat buffet. Anyway the 4th time I tried to book her she claimed she had been set up and didn't do that kind of thing, which was strange because she'd swallowed my ball juice 3 weeks earlier. It was pretty obvious someone was with her. Anyway spoke to her two days later and essentially her boyfriend had found out and she had retired. Shame as she was a great fuck