Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Antonella (Kensington)  (Read 689 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7089696) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline somerandomfella

External Link/Members Only

Massive negative here. Great looking but so many red flags.

VENUE: 6/10

Somewhere off South Kensington. Flat should have been  nice enough but it was very messy. Bags of rubbish in the kitchen. But no bedroom to speak off, so the couch it was!

LOOKS: 9/10

I thought she was amazing looking. Lovely bum, large boobs, thin waist, and a really nice figure. She seemed like a really nice lady from her texts, which seemed flirty and fun. But...

SERVICES: 6/10

Bit cold to speak to, no spark and wasn't up for a conversation. No OWO, no FK... Her rates was £100 at the time of seeing her, so obviously gone up, but tried to get an extra £50 out of me. Should have walked but already paid up. So whilst doing the deed, she was moaning but also texting someone at the same time! I should applaud her for the multi-tasking!

And also the dreaded hands on my chest pushing me down while shagging her. Never a sign of a good punt, that. I left very quickly after that, was not impressed at all. The one good thing that she's done, is put me off the punting game for a good while.  Don't waste your time or money on her.

Offline davidlondoner69

Hi OP, I'm sorry to hear that.

If it helps, I usually look for red flags (eg no reviews on AW/UKP), otherwise I think it's a risky game with no more than a 50% chance of success.

Cheers :hi:

Offline tergil

Thanks for this review SRF
I had considered seeing her but I will avoid now

Feels bad when you get scammed but don't let it get you down!!

Offline tantraman

... I thought she was amazing looking ...

... no kidding :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... what a non-fuckin' shame :dash: