Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New in Dunfermline  (Read 937 times)

Offline Andydunf

If I’m right I think this is the girl who used to be Lily in Dunfermline

External Link/Members Only

If so I had a meet with her three weeks ago. Flat just off a quiet street near the town Parkin Dunfermline. Cracking looking girl with a really fit body. She enjoyed some really hard fingering which got her soaking wet as she writhed around in the bed looking as though she was really enjoying herself. She then finished me off with a sensational bj.

Offline man1970

lol nice first post,or is it an ad... :(

Offline auldie63

You like the BareBackers then do you? We'll be watching your future recommendations then.

Offline Andydunf

No def not an ad. Guess I should maybe have put on reviews but wasn’t sure if it was actually the girl I saw. Bb not an issue as I was only looking for oral fun but hadn’t spotted that on the profile so thx for the warning if I return!

Offline Hairpuller

Offline S.X. MacHine

No def not an ad. Guess I should maybe have put on reviews but wasn’t sure if it was actually the girl I saw. Bb not an issue as I was only looking for oral fun but hadn’t spotted that on the profile so thx for the warning if I return!

BB is most definitely an issue! Would you accept oral sex from someone who might have an STI? Personally, I would not.
Perhaps a medically qualified person could enlighten us as to whether it is safe to accept OWO from someone who has an STI acquired from intercourse?
In any event, any barebacking WG is displaying a somewhat casual and unprofessional attitude to her profession. Might this extend to matters of hygiene, or discretion?

Offline FF2019

She used to go about with Layla - says it all really!

She was/is a known junkie, think she went to rehab for a smack habit.
She used to be a really gorgeous girl until she met Layla and her pal sarah!

I say avoid plus she is a BB

Offline bigmike32

I seen her profile pop up and i was thinking of sending a message and arranging a meeting. I missed the bb part until that was highlighted on here and thd fact she hangs about with that junkie thief layla i will be keeping well clear.

Offline Chester Copperpot

Bb not an issue as I was only looking for oral fun but hadn’t spotted that on the profile so thx for the warning if I return!

Another great example of how important it is for schools to teach sex education in order to help eliminate this level of total stupidity.

PS Educate yourself on how STI's work and also get yourself tested since you've came this far without having a scooby.