Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting during the cup final... ... unpatriotic..?  (Read 1310 times)

Offline J0hnsmith

Asking for a friend... 😉...

Discuss..... 😏

Offline tynetunnel

Possibly. I’d be very sidetracked  :hi:

Offline VolapUK

We are punters, i.e. we score. So no, no lack of patriotism here  :lol:

Offline J0hnsmith

Lie back and think of England...? 😏🤔

Offline patdavies

Lie back and think of England...? 😏🤔
Dont think that will get him over the goalline :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Discuss..... 😏
Discuss what?? How can someone who has no interest in football be unpatriotic.   :unknown:

Offline WorcWarrior

Fuck punting during the final!! There’ll be plenty of wives and girlfriends home alone that’ll need some attention!  ;)

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Denis Law famously got his hole eighteen times when one particular final was taking place

Offline lillythesavage

Denis Law famously got his hole eighteen times when one particular final was taking place

I once spent a day in London with Denis Law, filming a documentary where he was interviewed in different places in London, I was booked to drive the crew and equipment and a black cab to drive him.
Met up early hours and he comes to my window, open as I had a smoke, said can I come with you, that fucker will not let me smoke, swapped jobs and had some very interesting conversations with a very nice down to earth guy and a few pints in the evening.
How he has made it to 81 though is a miracle, he must have been smoking 60 or more a day, was barely without one in between interviews.

Offline ik8133

Unpatriotic?  Not if your Scottish, Welsh or Irish!

Offline ulstersubbie

Unpatriotic?  Not if your Scottish

Aye to that sunshine.    :drinks:

Offline luv2kiss54

If it wasnt a Sunday evening it would be a great time to punt.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I will be watching the game, but watching football is not national service, if you see this as an open goal, best of luck to you

Offline Buttons

Nope. At this level, football is a boring game, played by massively over paid idiots and it attracts far too many racist thugs. Booing at the other sides national anthem? Really, you bunch of massive cunts!

Can’t see the attraction myself and further perpetuates the international view that the British are a bunch of cunts.

Can you tell I don’t like football  :lol

Offline Stevelondon

Nope. At this level, football is a boring game, played by massively over paid idiots and it attracts far too many racist thugs. Booing at the other sides national anthem? Really, you bunch of massive cunts!

Can’t see the attraction myself and further perpetuates the international view that the British are a bunch of cunts.

Can you tell I don’t like football  :lol

Well…….. as a keen football watcher and supporter and may I also say, someone who has internationally travelled extensively. Just where is this international view that the British are a bunch of cunts. ?

Oh yes. From self affirming idiots like yourself who think what you have to say is important.

Can you tell I’m British and that I like football 😉

Offline lillythesavage

Well…….. as a keen football watcher and supporter and may I also say, someone who has internationally travelled extensively. Just where is this international view that the British are a bunch of cunts. ?

Oh yes. From self affirming idiots like yourself who think what you have to say is important.

Can you tell I’m British and that I like football 😉

He has a point, long time since anyone got these spoiled kids to play as a team, Southgate deserves a lot of credit for that, and the booing anthems, racism on social media and at matches is beyond the pale , so is lasering goalkeepers.

Maybe, just maybe, winning this will change some attitudes, he might have been an FA yes man appointment, but his management style and getting them to actually sing the bloody anthem means Southgate does seem to be making a difference in many ways, no coach has got to the players and the fans the way he has for a very long time.

Offline Colston36

He has a point, long time since anyone got these spoiled kids to play as a team, Southgate deserves a lot of credit for that, and the booing anthems, racism on social media and at matches is beyond the pale , so is lasering goalkeepers.

Maybe, just maybe, winning this will change some attitudes, he might have been an FA yes man appointment, but his management style and getting them to actually sing the bloody anthem means Southgate does seem to be making a difference in many ways, no coach has got to the players and the fans the way he has for a very long time.

I'm not wildly interested in the game - and tonight will be interesting as she who must be obeyed is Italian: but calling these men "heroes" is total bollocks.

Offline Home Alone

Fuck punting during the final!! There’ll be plenty of wives and girlfriends home alone that’ll need some attention! ;)

Well, none of them have turned up at my gaff yet! ;)  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Well..........if the Italian team are going to get fucked over tonight the rest of us might as well join in and fuck any Italian prozzies

Offline Adoniron

Find a girl who'll wear an Italy shirt while you do her.

Offline Maak

Best alibi for a punt,to get out of the house from the wife

Offline TheJoker147

Post Euro heartbreak punt sounds like a great idea now! :P