Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Arrangements...again  (Read 646 times)

paullike

So I just took the plunge and signed up. Now I am wondering how do I get access to the restricted reviews on here?

Offline Goldfinch

Press 'Report this post' on your 1st post with the reason 'I am a paid up member to SA-please can I have access' and admin will give you instructions as what to do.

SELondonJ5

Hi I’m also a paid up member I have been for almost a month now and have met with 3 girls from SA but I’m unsure of what requirements I must meet to gain access to the forum page

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just click on the main SA link and follow the instructions...

Offline cambsguy

When you do get access try to post each week. I was offline for around a month so missed the notice around regular posting. As I am not a member anymore of SA (as I have a nice contact list for now) I cant get access, despite others having access who have also let membership lapse. It is often the sort of thing you need to subscribe to for a month, take it all on KIK or WA and then a few months or a year later re sub to SA. But keep active on here or you lose it. A shame as I have a new meet this week I could report on plus 2 time wasters but the rules are the rules.

SELondonJ5

Thanks yeah it’s been quite a ride I never expected the response I got on there but the time wasters, scammers and crazies I could have done without

OldAdmin

The notice when you click the thread makes it crystal clear on how to gain access, it also says if you create a post or send me a PM ignoring the instructions you will be banned.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think Admin has made it perfectly clear many times, he neither has the time or patience to deal with SA.

Just follow the rules it’s not difficult, or you’ll be rightly banned!!!