Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jadexx Price rise  (Read 620 times)

Offline Fence Post

External Link/Members Only

Noticed this one had been showing available frequently recently,on AW, so I kept an eye on her profile.
She's previously had offers on but she's gone the other way from £150 to £160!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Get into the habit of posting the AW link that contains the 7-digit reference for the profile. This way, any reviews for this SP are automatically flagged up under each posts that contains this reference.
In addition, any searches on here for AW profiles using this 7-digit ID on here are more effective and will bring up EVERY THREAD that has quoted this 7-digit AW ID.

Offline papak

She always used to be 160, but reduced her prices last year. Now things are going back to normal she's assuming her original rates. If 160 is too much for you then there's plenty of of other SPs who are cheaper, if you're specifically wanting to see Jade, it's only £10 more.

Offline hunkybc

She's a decent punt. I've tried to get to see her again recently but it was her time of the month...well that was what she said.  She was online advertising the next day!

Offline Fence Post

Papak,  following advice off here I've found similar services for £120/£140 with regulars, so was hoping for a repeat of her previous £130 offer.
Following HBC's post, I guess she's been playing the "look at my private gallery" game to keep the sheckles dribbling in.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

She always used to be 160, but reduced her prices last year. Now things are going back to normal she's assuming her original rates. If 160 is too much for you then there's plenty of of other SPs who are cheaper, if you're specifically wanting to see Jade, it's only £10 more.

This is true, I saw her at 160 a while back, been meaning to re visit but she usually finishes before I can get over etc

She did have offers on but tbh I'm suprised some girls are goin up, but the logic works both ways they charge as they see fit an we can go of we want or not

I'd recommend her!