Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese GFE Leics - Any info/TOFTT?  (Read 501 times)

Offline OccasionalPunter90

Any info on this girl? Really do enjoy a good massage with owo + rimming but the profile doesn’t convince me...

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ignoring warnings about the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline demon_wookie

I've sent a few texts but no reply

Online nwluvit

Nationality shows Chinese. Not sure you will see the girl in the picture, although it does say verified member.
Another one for me to add to my last for June/July/aug once I start travelling again

Offline Captainhowdy666

Looks very nice, may be worth trying her later in the day as they like a lie in.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Ps
Judging by her description of her location, I’m guessing it’s the big house near Demonfort uni so she is probably a Thai.

Offline OccasionalPunter90

Ye I feel the pics may be genuine tbf. Looks Chinese to me. I text and she said she was available. Asked if it’s 100% the girl in the pics and to confirm owo and rimming and got no reply. Probs give it a miss until someone confirms she’s certified. Cba with shit, unenthusiastic service etc
Banned reason: Ignoring warnings about the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

There's not a cat in hells chance that this girl exists. Pity, but there we are.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Ye I feel the pics may be genuine tbf. Looks Chinese to me. I text and she said she was available. Asked if it’s 100% the girl in the pics and to confirm owo and rimming and got no reply. Probs give it a miss until someone confirms she’s certified. Cba with shit, unenthusiastic service etc

No way is that pic genuine, qualified masseur means bit of an crap back rub, Japanese always means chinese
It will be a slightly chubby slightly hairy chinese girl with hardly any English.
Those chinese places are only any good for a pump and dump.