Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janeirish Feedback? Leicester  (Read 881 times)

Offline Andyj81

Hi All,

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this lady
External Link/Members Only

There is not much feedback so far & also says she will discuss personal services via email which i'm waiting a reply on.

Offline RedKettle

I dropped her an email saying profile did not tell me much and asking some questions. She replied saying I could ring her, I lost interest and did not take it further. Sometimes they make it too difficult...

Offline Andyj81

Allot are now just saying ring them but if I wanted to call them I would have picked the phone up in the first place,
Its only information we are after to see if we want to progress to a future booking.
I never bother with people that want you to call as if its that hard to get information always makes me think what will the service be like.

Hopefully she wont just send me her number when she replys

Offline kentishman13

Just wondering if anyone has managed to see her yet. I’ve made a booking for Monday via adultwork
And will report back. But like others have said I have to ring her beforehand to talk about what services I am after and prices. Please let me kno if I’m wasting my time
Cheers

Offline fruitits

I am interested in seeing this lady, how did it go with your booking?
I remember reading a post here for her and link from viva but can't find it.

Offline jc1971

I reviewed her on here 10/7/18. My opinion remains as per review.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Allot are now just saying ring them but if I wanted to call them I would have picked the phone up in the first place,
Its only information we are after to see if we want to progress to a future booking.
I never bother with people that want you to call as if its that hard to get information always makes me think what will the service be like.

Hopefully she wont just send me her number when she replys
I look forward to your review.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to see her yet. I’ve made a booking for Monday via adultwork
And will report back. But like others have said I have to ring her beforehand to talk about what services I am after and prices. Please let me know if I’m wasting my time
Cheers

I am interested in seeing this lady, how did it go with your booking?
I remember reading a post here for her and link from viva but can't find it.

Offline fruitits

I reviewed her on here 10/7/18. My opinion remains as per review.

Could you copy the link of your review here?
Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Could you copy the link of your review here?
Cheers

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210406.0

Although VW has posted the review link for you, you only needed to look under jc1971's user name on the LHS and click where it says "Reviews: 1", and it would have taken you to all  his reviews.

vw

Although VW has posted the review link for you, you only needed to look under jc1971's user name on the LHS and click where it says "Reviews: 1", and it would have taken you to all  his reviews.

new members are restricted and cannot see that