Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: when the girl walks away with your money don't you get paranoid  (Read 1589 times)

Andrew23

i really think something needs to be done about this

when you hand over the money and she walks away i'm always paranoid she could leave me in the house and is gona run off with the money

its not happened to me but it has happened to other punters

what can we do to combat this?

Offline Anadin

It's a risk you have to take but why would she leave, a potentially angry punter, alone in her place? She'd have to abandon it and that'd be unusual.

Plus it'd ruin her reputation and you could call the police if you wanted to out yourself as a punter and some would.

Offline backofthenet

to quote my avatar, you could try Watchdog but I think they've got bigger fish to fry.

Hawkwind71

Or simply stick to ukp reviews that are positive.

Offline YorkshireLad

I doubt a girl would take £50 or £100 and just leave you in the house/apartment lol

Andrew23

I doubt a girl would take £50 or £100 and just leave you in the house/apartment lol

its happened to some punter here

Offline eyeseebee

Even if it has, what would you like to do about it?

Offline smiths

when you hand over the money and she walks away i'm always paranoid she could leave me in the house and is gona run off with the money

In reality there is no WE on this, punters choose to punt and many WGs require the money before sucking and fucking, always have done in my over 30 years of punting and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Nothing will get done about it as that's how punting generally works here, if that's too much of a problem for you maybe sticking to wanking and pulling will suit you better, but that's your business of course.

Offline superchamp

As you've already stated that you never see a WG twice then the law of averages say that this could happen to you at some time. Then again judging by the tone of your posts if you did see a WG twice I wouldn't blame her for doing a runner.

Offline lewishamguy

Always keep rope with you and as soon as you pay just tie up the girl and start wanking yourself.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Try External Link/Members Only

The guy is independent and will hold the money until end of punt, if she does a runner he gives back and when punt complete he passes to her.

Offline pumps

Stop smoking the herbs and your paranoia levels will fall....

Your much much more likely to get ripped off by getting rush out the door or receiving a shite service.

Offline Cuntminion

Sp would be thick if it's her place whether she owns rents or just borrowing the location

The capacity to shit on the carpet , take goods worth 100 or damage worth 100 would highly increase not advocating it but it could happen

Offline wristjob

Aren't you more worried she might bite your cock off mid punt?

Offline Hobbit

This hobby comes with risks face it. As a wise old granny use to say "if it's too hot in the kitchen then get the F*$ck out" :D

Offline purple_t

Link(s)? Not saying I don't believe you, I just want to read the stories

vw

Link(s)? Not saying I don't believe you, I just want to read the stories

One to start your bed time reading

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36673.0

And Under thieves section here is a few

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

You can't do anything about it - handing over the cash up front is how punting works in this country, and that's not going to change in a hurry.

Offline SJ772

I don't get particularly worried, my only concern is that they may come back and say "you were £x short", that would be tricky, I think if that ever happened I'd just ask for the money back and walk.  So ideally they would count it in front of you, but if they do then that's a bit weird too.   I now always put it in an envelope and most girls just check it looks about right and don't count it.   The one time I did not use an envelope I genuinely by accident left £20 in my pocket, I was mortified and to this day I still don't think she believed it was an accident, despite seeing her several times since.