Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever Been Stuck Seeing One WG?  (Read 4253 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

So I’ve been seeing a WG regular like twice a month sometimes more for the last year.

I’ve had other pints but since the end of last year until now it’s been just her. Her price point is great, does everything but doesn’t snog at all. And location wise it’s quite convenient. Don’t have to deal with public transport.

Feel like immmissing out. I contact others I see in the areas I’m willing to travel too but everything’s extra and pics seem suspect.

So I just carry on with the same one.

Anyone been stuck like this? Is the punting game just drying up? Am I getting lazy?

To be honest, it's sounding more like complacency than laziness as you have enough motivation to see her for the past 1 year. If she stops working you will be in a bit of a mess with no options though. Idealistically would be best to expand because you do not know what will happen, but only you know your own circumstances to be able to decide to do so or not.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:18:45 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Bassman

When I think about how I punt, it’s always been 1 main regular who I see a couple of times a month then fitting someone else depending on money and time.

It has always worked well for me, the regular being someone who I’m comfortable with (and vice versa) knowing I’ll have a great time. Then seeing the other WG allows me to see who else is around. It’s through this that I then found my current regular, and the previous regular I started seeing less often.

Smart punting right there

Offline Jujy78

I've been seeing one regular every year since 2002. I travel 3 hours and clock 180miles just to see her for a couple of hours. She's great company and I can talk to her about anything. To me I see it as my yearly counselling session. She stopped working for a couple of years as she was in a relationship. I kinda knew she'll be back once she breaks up and the inevitable happened 😂 she's in her 50s I really hope I carry on seeing her in her 60s and 70s if possible 😄

Offline fairyguy

Since 2021 i focussed on building rapport with WGs and trying to have a rotation between them. I have seen the same 2-3 WGs for a few years now but the service almost like a non punting arrangement. I pay them for an hour and leave a small tip (10%) but end up staying multiple hours each session and enjoy as many extras as I like for free, book meetings via their personal numbers, outcalls at normal rates etc

It took me a while to build this arrangement with WGs - usually after my third meet I have an idea if it’s possible to have a “non punting arrangement” mostly  depending if they enjoy your company.

Offline hotstepper

So I’ve been seeing a WG regular like twice a month sometimes more for the last year.

I’ve had other pints but since the end of last year until now it’s been just her. Her price point is great, does everything but doesn’t snog at all. And location wise it’s quite convenient. Don’t have to deal with public transport.

Feel like immmissing out. I contact others I see in the areas I’m willing to travel too but everything’s extra and pics seem suspect.

So I just carry on with the same one.

Anyone been stuck like this? Is the punting game just drying up? Am I getting lazy?

Different strokes for different folks. I see the same WG all the time because I’ve found exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve recently gone and tried to see what else is on offer, but I always come back to her. She ticks all my boxes, offers all the services i like, and more importantly is great banter and we get on like a house on fire.

As someone else has said on here, if she packs it in I’ll be gutted, and I’ll prob miss the company more than the other stuff, but thats life. Do what works for you. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything

Offline hotstepper

I’d much rather see her as much as I can before she decides to pack it in.

With all that said, i think when she packs in, that’ll be time for me to hang up my boxers

Offline Doc Holliday

Since 2021 i focussed on building rapport with WGs and trying to have a rotation between them. I have seen the same 2-3 WGs for a few years now but the service almost like a non punting arrangement. I pay them for an hour and leave a small tip (10%) but end up staying multiple hours each session and enjoy as many extras as I like for free, book meetings via their personal numbers, outcalls at normal rates etc

It took me a while to build this arrangement with WGs - usually after my third meet I have an idea if it’s possible to have a “non punting arrangement” mostly  depending if they enjoy your company.

Good to hear you have found what you like, but that's still a financial arrangement .. it is just a heavily discounted one. Try asking any of them is it OK if I don't pay anything in future visits and if they say yes, then that is a 'non punting arrangement'  :hi:

Online willie loman

Good to hear you have found what you like, but that's still a financial arrangement .. it is just a heavily discounted one. Try asking any of them is it OK if I don't pay anything in future visits and if they say yes, then that is a 'non punting arrangement'  :hi:

yes no matter how much they like you, or the extras you get, you have to accept that you will always be paying, and frankly why not? you are older, you have money, they are young, they are broke.

Offline mancguy0161

I have been stuck in a cycle of seeing the same WG for approx a year now.  She's attractive, great body, doesn't advertise FS but offers me everything I want really (and more - i've tried all sorts with her) and regularly I get "free" extra time.  However, even with all this I am starting to get a bit bored so will still shop around but its nice to know I have a regular guaranteed good time if I want it.

Offline advent2016

I've been punting in the UK for a long time.
I see regs from my hot list at least twice a month as there are things I just need and other weeks try and see someone new often on VS(though am usually disappointed).
A few years back I saw the same SP twice a day before and after work (I was in a hotel) and although it was very good it became a bit samey, and I ended up bringing in provisions and picking up her laundry and she gave me good rates and felt like an old couple, but with a partner who always said "yes"

My current top 5 - They know what I like yet provide it in a way that always seems fresh.
Bracknell, Bella Blonde
External Link/Members Only

Reading, Adriana, Polish

Cobham, Sarah

Heathrow, Lisa , Tours, BJ only

Aldgate, Veronica69

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider