Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuvMeganXxx London outcall  (Read 458 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7097326) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

2 hour outcall to my hotel, £300.

Age is given as 32 which is about right I think

Pictures are spot on, a trim and fit lady.

Comms were excellent via AW and text.

Services were FK, OWO, RO, protected penetration.

Although I cannot find any previous reviews of this lady it appears from her profile she has been around under 2 previous AW names, LUVmeganXXX and Tight Pussy Bitch. Maybe members know of her?

I found her profile while just seeing if there were any black girls that took my fancy on AW. Profile looked good, PG showed a pretty girl with a hot body.

I met Megan in the hotel reception which was quite busy but she had dressed sensibly so no issues.
Up to the room, paperwork sorted, we stripped off and started with some FK (slightly stale breath) flicks of tongue from her but no full on DFK or real engagement, will she warm up I thought? Well, not really.
I started to play with her perky boobs and her nipples got very hard. She does seem to enjoy them being caressed and sucked.

OWO was sloppy with plenty of saliva but no real traction or sensation but lots of hands around the base of my cock which didn’t do much for me. I did put my hands on her head but as she wears a wig(for fashion reasons she said) this was discouraged.
Returned the favour on her very smooth, clean and fresh pussy. Nice pink clit popping out for me to get my tongue on and she appeared to orgasm after about 10 minutes of this.

I really wanted to get inside her so condom on and into missionary. She is quite tight so I didn’t last too long.

Cleaned up, drink, tried to get chat going but she has an irritating habit of interupting all the time.
Started more LFK, RO and OWO. Despite being as horny as hell I just could not manage a second pop because as before no real feeling of being sucked off.

Megan is a very sexy lady with smashing tiny boobs and pert nips on a scortching body. If only her enthusiasm matched.
Frustrating and annoying.