Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishxxsophie - Heathrow  (Read 627 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5173992) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Slowjoe

When - about a month ago

Cost - £80 for 30 minutes

Comms - excellent, all text

Link - External Link/Members Only

Girl - body like photos. Not ugly but I didn't fancy her.  I wouldn't have bothered with her in civvie life, but when paying got stuck in. Bit fucked up logic I know. She was friendly but three issues made this a poor neutral. Not a negative rating as she isn't as bad as those.

Location - large hotel near Heathrow. Used by lots WGs in area. Paid parking, discreet.

Services - NO french kiss, OW, brief not fresh RO, sex

Meet - on time, easy communication. Opened behind door, as they mostly do. Sophie dressed in skimpy outfit. Paid cash.

Tried to kiss her, no chance she kept her mouth locked. I was clean shaven and fresh, so she lied on her profile. Issue number 1. Tried RO - didn't seem bath fresh, not proper stinky but  no soap smell. Gave that up, issue number 2. Had OW, not bad. Then fucked her (shaved fanny). She seemed keen I enjoyed it. Then issue number 3, all she had to clean up was hotel loo roll. Yuk. Don't remember ever not being offered wet wipes before. She wished me well and had brief chat. I got dressed and went home to shower.

She is a nice person but the misleading on profile is annoying and wet wipes don't cost much.  All that said not my worst punt but no second visit for me.