Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good day all......  (Read 497 times)

AdolfTitler

Gents,

This is my first ever post on here and one I hoped I'd never write because it will confirm me as a pretty regular punter where I always kind of saw myself as a take it or leave it man. However, what the fuck.....I like different pussy, what can I say?

I have decided to leave a general message on here along these lines as every new geezer that writes something on here in promotion of a particular girl is immediately thought of as being a pimp or WG or whatever. Therefore, I have decided to keep this very general for now.

I have however been reading these threads for a good few years now and laughed along at some of the comments and threads and cringed at others! I have my own list of favourite girls and ones to avoid but will refrain from commenting on anyone inparticular as I wish to be taken on board as a bona fide punter and will no doubt build up credibility over time.

However, am off to see Agnus in St Annes this evening and will write a review in timely fashion although I have seen her a few times previously. Incredible ass, cheeky smile and smoking hot full length mirror. Her Reverse Cowgirl skills are something to behold......oh shit, I have just done what I had intended not to do!!

PS I'm an IT flid. How do I hyperlink?