Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roms in Swindon  (Read 554 times)

Online Coriniumstud

Just checked my Aw save list and within less than 12 hours a sudden influx of around 10 roms have suddenly appeared in Swindon, so much for lockdown  :dash:

Offline Lewis

And a few are nothing but photo sellers who appear on AW in all manner of locations.

AW is so full of fakes these days, they outweigh the genuine profiles.

Offline hamchang

tend to think it is 3 girls in total and they have a string of profiles they use to lure people in. Few of them are very hot though and I'm certainly tempted to give them a run if they are still about next week

Offline tig75

dont do it, i need to scratch an itch and thought i'd try the hottest looking one..... what i met was the girl but the pictures didnt have the saggy tits and missing teeth! not to mention the awful mechanic service. no i havent posted a review as the profile disappeared and as previous have said they just use numerous fake ones anyway. I have noticed that a number are now saying they are english assuming you wont phone them!

Online Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only

This lady was very pleasant today
Can I ask what was on offer as it’s all blurred out

Offline Maverick090

As a rule of thumb, I avoid Romanians like the plague, in fact u might catch something similar, I’ve checked the girl in question out on AW looks hot, but need additional reviews to part with my hard earned cash. At the moment Swindon is a wash with them, slim pickings indeed.

Offline Dinocaz

Can I ask what was on offer as it’s all blurred out

I. Posted review.

She does everything covered for 60

No kissing

Owo 30

I went for the basic 60 and she was perfect. Did everything I asked