Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tit wank recommendations...  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

Alright chaps

Maybe from tomorrow or 3 weeks time (lockdown) We might be able to start to see people again. I don’t know why but over the last few weeks I’ve got a thing in my head for titwanks. So thought we could start a thread. I’m in Bournemouth and don’t mind travelling up to 45 minutes in any direction.

Things to note:
I don’t mind any age between 18-55.
Size 14 or below.
I don’t mind the Nationality as long as they tick all the other things on this list
Need to be at least C cup upwards (enhanced or natural)
And can’t be afraid of spunk, whether that’s pearl necklace or facial. And obviously enjoy titwanks & give good service.

I guess being in Bournemouth anything to the east is under South east. Depending how this goes I might ask on there as well. Cheers.

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only Some good info here

Yes some interesting information. But once the lockdown is over (as in, when we’re allowed to see others in their homes) I will be going to visit Sp’s. I’m not in the vulnerable category, my choice (as long as the girls are working as well)

Offline sonyvaio

You could try the Topaz massage girl - the one who is the main one and always there, I think its Coco.

I think sizewise she fits your criteria.

Offline Shortandsensible

You could try the Topaz massage girl - the one who is the main one and always there, I think its Coco.

I think sizewise she fits your criteria.

Thanks. I went there 18months ago and saw a small middle ages & personally unattractive woman. I don’t think it’s her as I do my think she had much going on chest wise. How old is Coco? Is there a ad anywhere with pics?
(No rush lol, looks like it’ll be another 3-6 weeks before I’ll be getting any)

Offline Shortandsensible

*sorry two typos there- a small middle AGED woman,
And NOT much going on chest wise

Offline HawkG

I’m quite looking forward to seeing Johnson on telly announcing the titwanks can resume.

Offline sonyvaio

*sorry two typos there- a small middle AGED woman,
And NOT much going on chest wise

So I've never seen an advert with actual real pix (unsurprisingly!). I actually found the place via Wechat, rather the more standard Gumtree advert route

So I think there is one girl who is there most of the time (I assume she is the maid as well), I would guess she is about 35, reasonably attractive milf type body - with a decent pair :). I think she is Coco, but equally she might be Lily or any of the standard names that the girls choose for themselves!)

There is as far I've gathered usually one other girl as well, varying in age from about 25-50. I think its usually this one you see by default.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 04:09:14 pm by sonyvaio »

Offline Shortandsensible

How do you use weChat? How did you find them on there?
Thanks

Offline themaserman

I’m quite looking forward to seeing Johnson on telly announcing the titwanks can resume.

:lol:

Offline sonyvaio

How do you use weChat? How did you find them on there?
Thanks

I use Wechat in two basic ways (its easier in places with a higher concentration of Asians, though is also useful for South Africans and a few EE). Its worth noting that Wechat has a built in Translate function, so that makes it easier. Also there are at least two official versions of Wechat I believe, if you can get hold of a version that does the little red envelopes (i.e. tiny gifts of money) and a friend with a Chinese bank to help, you can gift these. The amounts are tiny from about 10p.

1) When you go somewhere, be pleasant to the girl and get her wechat, this is particularly helpful for the ones that work rotas in different shops. If there any good , you can work out when they are coming back (or make a visit to a different shop). Useful for building a basic rapport and getting better/different services than might otherwise be available in the shop

2) Use the People Nearby function [you can choose female only], you'll get loads of hits, but the WG's will be obvious either from their photos, or their descriptions. like m.a..sage or se.x (mispelt to avoid the wechat filters). You'll after a while recognise the maid run accounts as its the same photos all the time. Handy hint, even for the innocent boring photos a quick hello can work wonders. Also in West London, you'll find a lot of air-stewardesses who are there on layovers from international flights, as well as plenty of students.

Hope that's a useful starter, but feel free to message for more tips. Easier way to get someone's wechat is just to scan their QR code from their phone

Obviously not going to be as useful during lockdown!

Offline g284

If we take London area for wechat as an example, how many search hits are we talking? 100, 50, 25? For comparison AW is less than 150 hits currently
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:51:24 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Slight edit
Nothing like the smell of Johnsons in the mornin [well indeed afternoon / evening too]  :yahoo:

I’m quite looking forward to seeing Johnson on telly announcing the that Johnson titwanks can resume.

Offline Shortandsensible

I use Wechat in two basic ways (its easier in places with a higher concentration of Asians, though is also useful for South Africans and a few EE). Its worth noting that Wechat has a built in Translate function, so that makes it easier. Also there are at least two official versions of Wechat I believe, if you can get hold of a version that does the little red envelopes (i.e. tiny gifts of money) and a friend with a Chinese bank to help, you can gift these. The amounts are tiny from about 10p.

1) When you go somewhere, be pleasant to the girl and get her wechat, this is particularly helpful for the ones that work rotas in different shops. If there any good , you can work out when they are coming back (or make a visit to a different shop). Useful for building a basic rapport and getting better/different services than might otherwise be available in the shop

2) Use the People Nearby function [you can choose female only], you'll get loads of hits, but the WG's will be obvious either from their photos, or their descriptions. like m.a..sage or se.x (mispelt to avoid the wechat filters). You'll after a while recognise the maid run accounts as its the same photos all the time. Handy hint, even for the innocent boring photos a quick hello can work wonders. Also in West London, you'll find a lot of air-stewardesses who are there on layovers from international flights, as well as plenty of students.

Hope that's a useful starter, but feel free to message for more tips. Easier way to get someone's wechat is just to scan their QR code from their phone

Obviously not going to be as useful during lockdown!

Ok thanks, I’ll have a look at it over the next few weeks, will give me something to do in the evenings haha.

Offline Shortandsensible

But c’mon chaps, someone else must of had a good titwank once in the Bournemouth are from a Sp who’s still around  :)

Offline webpunter

Here's one from my HL
PrincessJizz
External Link/Members Only
Not had a play yet
On to do list when on south coast & in the mood & feeling flush
1/2 hr me thinks coz she does look FAF
Check her out on insta twat type thing.  Loads a pics & vids

But c’mon chaps, someone else must of had a good titwank once in the Bournemouth are from a Sp who’s still around  :)

Edit:  forgot to add pic - oops

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:12:31 pm by webpunter »

Offline webpunter

Or get in the motor & drive to pompey
Which is now allowed
JAYDAN
On Awank since 2005
Although the pics haven't changed for as long as i can remember
Massive rack - ideal for oily TW's

Offline Shortandsensible

Cheers not seen that Jayden profile before.
Princess jas yeh I follow her Twitter, she looks fun but I just can’t justify £150 for 30 minutes. But she has been on my hotlist for about a year. So never say never I guess.

Offline themaserman

Princess jas is definitely FAF but £300ph is out of my price range sadly  :dash:

Offline webpunter

The two are polar opposites in the sense that PJizz does virtually daily photo updates & Jayden " don't do fuck all "
Agree on the pricing on PJizz but unless you are brain dead you will have unspent punting budget to allocate
Did some texts with Jayden forever ago & pretty sure she is close to GunWharf Quay in pompey
So when things fully up & running worse places to go
Bit of punting then get some clobber in the main brand discount outlets

Cheers not seen that Jayden profile before.
Princess jas yeh I follow her Twitter, she looks fun but I just can’t justify £150 for 30 minutes. But she has been on my hotlist for about a year. So never say never I guess.

Offline webpunter

Yep in agreement
Better ways to spend 300 for sure
But 1/2 hr is so so tempting
As a one-off for a FAF stunner

Princess jas is definitely FAF but £300ph is out of my price range sadly  :dash:

Offline Shortandsensible

Does anyone know if Danielle (German lady in her forties, used to duo with Serena. I saw her last year as she had a gumtree add for a massage) is still about.? She’s not on Aw anymore, she has a website still that looks years old though. She has an amazing pair. When I saw her it was strictly hand relief only, but a few months later when I saw Blake12347 or whatever her name is, she said that Danielle was there earlier that day seeing a client (as they were sharing the same in all place)

Any info would be great

Offline HawkG

Any info would be great

It’ll also likely be out of date by the time you can go punting again...

Offline PunterSthompson

Danielle uses twitter to advertise stuff.
Some googling we’ll get you there

Offline sonyvaio

Danielle uses twitter to advertise stuff.
Some googling we’ll get you there

So to save you a few seconds, I did that and she also has a web site on her twitter External Link/Members Only

an eye watering £200 per hour!!!

Offline Shortandsensible

Also her last message on Twitter was 10 months ago, one before that was 15 months ago. She has some great pictures and even a good facial video further down. But she obviously isn’t bothered too
much about advertising now for possibly one of two reasons 1.) Doesn’t need to as has a lot of regulars or
2.) doesn’t advertise as she doesn’t really offer services anymore apart from massage (even then I haven’t seen her gumtree ad for a long time) That’s why I asking if anyone knew any recent info.
But yes £200ph!! There was/is obviously guys happy to pay that. But looking back over her Twitter she looks like she has a great fun pair but would unfortunately cost probably £100  :thumbsdown:

Offline PunterSthompson

That website is very old too...
Maybe she took the whole Brexit thing personally and has escaped!

Offline PunterSthompson

What about
I know you have reviewed her previously. She advertises titwanks and does appear to have the equipment available for them.

Offline Shortandsensible

What about
I know you have reviewed her previously. She advertises titwanks and does appear to have the equipment available for them.

Yeh saw she’s back. But na, overpriced and scared of cum so to speak, think she only attempted a titwank with a condom on briefly, before I thought this is rubbish and did her from behind.

Offline webpunter

IMO HJs & TWs with condoms are breaking the trade descriptions act & should be banned

Yeh saw she’s back. But na, overpriced and scared of cum so to speak, think she only attempted a titwank with a condom on briefly, before I thought this is rubbish and did her from behind.

Looks like a great rack
Got an inkling that a small chance that heading south you could have the option of fitting a condom on "her"  :scare: :lol:

Offline Shortandsensible

IMO HJs & TWs with condoms are breaking the trade descriptions act & should be banned

Looks like a great rack
Got an inkling that a small chance that heading south you could have the option of fitting a condom on "her"  :scare: :lol:

Hmm bit harsh. But the word ‘banta’ covers a wide range of things these days.
I think I remember her saying she reads this forum. I see she’s doing Duos with Sadie xxxx these days.

Offline webpunter

Gotta have some fun on here
IE .... banta
Note careful use of the words 'inkling' & 'small chance'

Hmm bit harsh. But the word ‘banta’ covers a wide range of things these days.
I think I remember her saying she reads this forum. I see she’s doing Duos with Sadie xxxx these days.

Offline TallnHung

Or get in the motor & drive to pompey
Which is now allowed
JAYDAN
On Awank since 2005
Although the pics haven't changed for as long as i can remember
Massive rack - ideal for oily TW's

Yes,
Jaydan is very close to Gun Wharf. 
I had a meet lined up before Covid but she had issues and had to cancel. 
She was hard to get hold of but I persisted purely for those massive tits :)
Will try her again once this is all over as her prices are good I think - famous last words!

Offline webpunter

Good luck in your quest
#metoowhenchinavirusisover[ish]

Yes,
Jaydan is very close to Gun Wharf. 
I had a meet lined up before Covid but she had issues and had to cancel. 
She was hard to get hold of but I persisted purely for those massive tits :)
Will try her again once this is all over as her prices are good I think - famous last words!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

You can't spell 'advertisements' without semen between the tits  :D.

Here ya go fella, these look like a lovely pair of naturals to get your meat between.

However, no AW feedback, no UKP feedback and she's Brazilian.     

Offline Shortandsensible

You can't spell 'advertisements' without semen between the tits  :D.

Here ya go fella, these look like a lovely pair of naturals to get your meat between.

However, no AW feedback, no UKP feedback and she's Brazilian.     

Cheers mate,
I’ve glanced at the profile a couple of times, but I wouldn’t ‘Toftt’ during this current climate.

Offline bobbob111

I have seen Barbara and she was fantastic. It was last year in Taunton and she is better than her photos. She is Brazilian and has a really great sense of humour. You should wait for the Covid situation to blow over but she is a keeper.

Offline rickyponting

I have seen Barbara and she was fantastic. It was last year in Taunton and she is better than her photos. She is Brazilian and has a really great sense of humour. You should wait for the Covid situation to blow over but she is a keeper.

So much of a keeper you didnt feel the need to review ?

Offline bobbob111

I would have done but she was there and gone in a couple of days. She also has a new AW profile so she dropped of the radar. She usually works in Gent, I believe. It was about a year ago so I am happy to write one if people feel that is relevant.

Offline fredfunkster

She looks fabulous. No CIM on offer is a minus, but do you think she would take a good facial or is she a spurt-dodger? 

Offline bobbob111

I had a hand finish on her tits which was great so I can't really answer that. She really was lovely and genuinely better than her pictures

Offline Surewhynot

Had the pleasure. Massive tits and very eager.