Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wellness Bee Clinic - BS9  (Read 3339 times)

Offline Freddie503

Has anybody had experience of this clinic ? just wondered what might be on offer ?

Offline John313

She does offer a sensual massage so happy ending on offer and I have had her topless too for a reasonable 70 pound but nothing else more the pity the lady is in her 50's big boobs and is on the larger size but very pleasant lady no rush service

Offline Seand

One would never suspect that anything else was available. She looks pleasant in the pictures.
How was the question of extras addressed please?

Offline John313

Initially I asked by e mail when I first contacted her and she stated it was massage I said I wanted a naughty massage and she said she could accomodate that

Offline Freddie503

Hi - feel bad asking for info without supplying some - did u suggest topless - were you allowed to touch - any other tips - I always remain respectful ! will review after tomorrow
Many thanks
Freddie

Offline John313

All was done by e mail and in the room and yes allowed to touch and suck.lookforward to hearing your experiences

Offline John313

Have you been to well was bee clinic have you done a review

Offline JS6969

So surprised anything other than a legit massage is available here

Offline TPotts

I saw her last week. Not for a massage though. Lovely lady and a sexy curvy body. I’m tempted to ask for a sensual massage.

Offline Freddie503

Seems such a nice lady - has anyone asked her about topless during the massage ?

Offline hockogrockle

Hi - feel bad asking for info without supplying some - did u suggest topless - were you allowed to touch - any other tips - I always remain respectful ! will review after tomorrow
Many thanks
Freddie
You asked about topless again in December . As for "will review after tomorrow"; it's now four months after "tomorrow", and we still await your review!
p.s Could somebody please provide a link? The thread is fairly meaningless without one.

Offline rosebristol60

i might give that a go, as someone who suffers from erection problems especially when i"m anxious and feel the need to perform, a sexy massage is just the job and no need to fo through all the hassle of trying to get an erection, and shes only a 5 minute walk from my house.
Banned reason: Posting racial topic despite instructions not to.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TPotts

She’s gives a very good massage and happy ending. But she wore a 1 piece and wouldn’t go topless or naked.

I felt her up though.

Lovely lady, just want more nudism from her.