Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bristolkate and any tips on how to find a cheap accomodation?  (Read 7207 times)

ElectroPop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This kate has good reviews and although being a bit older, has an interesting anal offer that I am tempted to try. Because I love anal, and love skinny chicks. No I would not use the BB option, suicidal, are people crazy?

Thing is, her price is fine, but renting a room just for that doubles her rates. So I wonder if anyone here used her and where did you book a nice room. Shame she does not do incalls.

sloopjohnb

You may not want to BB her, but others have before you so you're still running a huge risk and passing it on to anyone else you see.

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Wouldn't it make more sense to book someone who offers incalls and doesn't offer BB as paying for a hotel makes it more expensive as you say, you'll have more choice if you just pay a bit more

Offline Roth

She's been on AW since October 2013 but only one UKP review and a neutral one at that. :unknown:
 WELL DODGY :bomb:

ElectroPop

She's been on AW since October 2013 but only one UKP review and a neutral one at that. :unknown:
 WELL DODGY :bomb:

yeah oddly she has plenty reviews on AW... and dozens pics

Maybe better not getting tempted for her anal cravings. I am a sucker for anal lol

Offline Roth

Maybe better not getting tempted for her anal cravings. I am a sucker for anal lol

Try -

Angelina External Link/Members Only
BJanee External Link/Members Only
Freya Lee External Link/Members Only

Or maybe Lara when she's around External Link/Members Only

:hi:

ElectroPop

Freya Lee External Link/Members Only

Or maybe Lara when she's around External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate, very considerate of you to go trough all that trouble.  :yahoo:
Those last two are my type, even if a bit more then I wanted to pay when exploring. When recommended could be worth the rate.  :music:

I have only hired services two hand full of times and always on the continent. Here my time and distance is so valuable that its worth paying a bit more. Even better if such a doll can be found in Bath.  :cool:

Online ian cognito

A note of caution regarding Lara - good service but anal is not guaranteed,  she does use the "too big" get out clause.

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Because I love anal, and love skinny chicks.

She's a size 14 on her profile which could easily translate to more in real life - I think you need to redefine Skinny!

ElectroPop

She's a size 14 on her profile which could easily translate to more in real life - I think you need to redefine Skinny!

Yeah, the pics are misleading and it would appear are before 2014 when she was in her thirties, size 10 and hot!
Look: :blush:
Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

But this must be more recent when getting chubby:  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Will remove her from my hotlist and read the label on the tin better next time.  :dash:
@JimmySW Mate, you saved me a major disappointment, owe you a pint!  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

As noted she a BB'er

And the profile pricing is random and even highlighted up top, first line   :bomb:

1 Hour = 60      2 Hours   =  300          

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:39:43 am by The_Don »

ElectroPop

Don, thanks  :thumbsup: and sorry this is off topic cut cannot send you a PM.
How did you made a printscreen with the whole page? Over a decade ago I remember having a windows or web tool that allowed me to do that. Handy for offline saving a profile on a password protected zip file. But never found this option again.

Would you mind sharing?  :hi:

Offline The_Don

How did you made a printscreen with the whole page?

Would you mind sharing?  :hi:

There are a few different options, I currently use is fireshot >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48036.0

ElectroPop

Offline rudolph hucker

Are you a sucker for STDs too, Electro?

ElectroPop

Are you a sucker for STDs too, Electro?

LOL no mate, just into slim girls that do anal and I would had done it with condom of course. Was tempted with her being so into it and price reasonable. But indeed if she does BB its too risky and not worth it.

Done it in January abroad because nobody else was answering phones and did this youngish skinny chick that also accepted BB, which I found odd but used the wrong head to wishful think hey maybe she is young and reckless, I will just use condom and try .

But instead of slim, it was a junkie skunk that while dressed I agreed as she looked 18 but when she undress, shit, she looked 80... fuck the worse shag of my life. Still have not gathered the courage to do the review on that country punting forum. Barely made it without throwing up. Never again, and thanks for reminding me... or no thanks...

She looked like this (External Link/Members Only)
Enjoy the turn off:

ElectroPop

Vid of her on xhamster

Yeah checks, she was fatty and old 2 years ago already when the vid was uploaded. Shame people post old profile pics not representing how they actually look.

Offline inch

Fairly certain she was in the news a while ago as a missing person, but was eventually located.
The way the papers made it sound I'd not go near her as she has a lot of issues.

The idea of seeing her, then her vanishing and the subsequent visits and questioning you might then receive does not appeal ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline hamchang

There are somethings you can not ever un-see. That is one of them.

Offline Samsung8

SHIT A BRICK! I almost clicked on "report this post"... for crimes against my libido. AND BB... that's a definite no thank you!

Offline davebristol

this is what kate looks like now the bigger pics on here are from when she was bigger size 14-16  shes now a 10-12 hope this helps  :rolleyes:

Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mariooooo

so what's she done with all the excess flesh???

Offline redveee

I used to meet up with Kate and her OH on a weekly basis on her swimming nights and had a regular covered dogging meet with her in several  locations in Mangotsfield/Fishponds area of Bristol and at that time she had more meat on her bones and when I saw the imagefap gallery of her slimmer figure I was shocked at her weight loss, she looks ill TBH. Once she started charging I lost interest in her as I had a good run of free sex with her, when I was meeting her anal wasn't an option though I did try and introduce her to the idea with a buttplug but nothing more came of it when I had the pleasure of her curves.

Offline davebristol

yes it must of been around the same time i seen her

MW96

Vid of her on xhamster

Sorry for the 2 year bump. Do you have a link to the vid? if not dw

Offline jamieb28

Sorry for the 2 year bump. Do you have a link to the vid? if not dw

here you go mate

External Link/Members Only

Offline dog999

As noted she a BB'er

And the profile pricing is random and even highlighted up top, first line   :bomb:
Clearly maths is not her strong point but we can all add up and it equals  :bomb:

ronhardy

I've been very interested in this anal slut recently. Her AW does have a lot of feedback and a few reviews, and she's paid attention to putting the right info on there. Seems like the real deal to me.
HOWEVER, "I only accept FULL payment upfront, and no cash, so only paypal / bank transfer". I'm not too comfortable with that.
Found a vid of her > External Link/Members Only
Looks dirty, saggy stretch mark tits, nice battered mature chav vibes. She also looks high as a kite here on mdma, or something.
I'm very tempted for the full on dirty arse shag.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:15:11 am by ronhardy »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
if u like bareback then enjoy....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Hardpunt2

Why would anybody in their right mind want to see this woman? She's been barebacking in every hole by anyone for over 6 years, I'd be very surprised if she hasn't caught anything. Plus she's doesn't even look nice.

Why would you risk it? Plenty other girls around.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've been very interested in this anal slut recently. Her AW does have a lot of feedback and a few reviews, and she's paid attention to putting the right info on there. Seems like the real deal to me.
HOWEVER, "I only accept FULL payment upfront, and no cash, so only paypal / bank transfer". I'm not too comfortable with that.
Found a vid of her > External Link/Members Only
Looks dirty, saggy stretch mark tits, nice battered mature chav vibes. She also looks high as a kite here on mdma, or something.
I'm very tempted for the full on dirty arse shag.

Thanks for your insightful contribution. Are you one of these all mouth and no trousers kind of guys?

Online bdyno

FWIW, Kate was my first ever punt - before I knew what I was doing & what to avoid.  She was ony £65ph then, so chose her mostly based on not spending too much cash for something I'd never tried.

It actually went really well, she's really friendly, gave me what I still consider to be the best blow job & rimming I've had, and protection was used for fucking her saggy arse.  I've since been tested anyway, and came away clean so no damage done.

Facially she's better than she looks in that video, but her figure is terrible.  Loads of loose skin from losing a lot of weight.

If you want a cheap dirty ho that will do pretty much anything & you're prepared to take the risk, go for it.

Offline redveee

She's popped up on FabSwingers offering BB dogging meets and has one arranged for this wank holiday monday.

Offline davebristol

bristolkate is one of the best subs and cum dump in bristol  :diablo:she will let you come to her place she will be tied up and blindfolded and you can do what you like to her she won't even know who you are and when your done you just go
she does a fuck n go where shes bent over and the front door is open you just come in and join the line again she will not see or know who you are
she does hard anal and hard face fucking and shes always dressed for it
so who gives a shit about her saggy body and tits when you can fuck the shit out of her

also its her hubby /bf /or pimp that takes the bookings and if you ask he can do you a deal on the price

Offline dubs

bristolkate is one of the best subs and cum dump in bristol  :diablo:she will let you come to her place she will be tied up and blindfolded and you can do what you like to her she won't even know who you are and when your done you just go
she does a fuck n go where shes bent over and the front door is open you just come in and join the line again she will not see or know who you are
so who gives a shit about her saggy body and tits when you can fuck the shit out of her

also its her hubby /bf /or pimp that takes the bookings and if you ask he can do you a deal on the price

3 posts in 3 years all touting on the same thread

Offline davebristol

« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 10:10:36 am by davebristol »

Offline Fuzzyduck

also its her hubby /bf /or pimp ME that takes the bookings and if you ask he can do you a deal on the price

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks, DM. We don't need his kind here: the kind who hires out his wife in such a distasteful way. I can believe she was quite fit once. Maybe 30+ years ago.

Offline redveee

She doesn't do cash and wants payment upfront via Paypal IIRC from the KIK messages her hubby sent me, if you were to visit her and use Paypal you could send money via normal Paypal and not Paypal gift which offers no protection like she does, then claim a refund  from Paypal for non-supply of goods. :D