Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer English  (Read 1770 times)

Offline DAX45

Almost booked in with this girl the other day

External Link/Members Only

Seems to appear sporadically. Looks ok to me in the pictures, but has anyone ever seen her in the flesh? I think she's based in the BL3 area.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Quite a few very similar profiles regularly pop up then move around Bolton; Manchester; Preston; Liverpool etc.
The girls always look well fit and prices are VFM but hardly ever any feedback which is suspicious and makes me think that any good feedback is fake however there are often negative "feedback only" comments and the profiles don't last for more than a few months before another new almost identical profile is created.
I deliberated for ages but finally decided to give all these profiles a wide berth, golden rule of punting (IMHO) if you have any doubts then avoid as your gut instinct is normally right.
If you do take the plunge then i'd love to know what your experience is in case they are worth considering 

Online argyle99

I read a review (somewhere ??) that her service was really bad?

when she tours in other places she changes her pics to show her face... gorgeous!

Offline cueball

golden rule of punting (IMHO) if you have any doubts then avoid as your gut instinct is normally right.

Bloody hell, that's so right, I've had shit punts when I've ignored my gut.