Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TenderSamantha  (Read 2393 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finished at the gym this evening and after seeing so many hot girls in tight clothes I found myself feeling very horny.....tried all my favourites bit as it was after 10pm I couldn't get a hold of anyone.

Quick look over AW and these tits really stood out.....with an ALERT and no feedback I should have looked away but my cock was ruling my head. Also older woman aren't quite my thing but like I said I was just feeling so horns and she did look good from her pics...

After a few texts back and forth decided to go for it....went for the 15mins at £40 and thought if she is good looking when I get to door will go for 30mins.

Flat wasnt far from Ibrox but in a not great part of town. Samantha opens the door in a pink version of the dress in her pics and its 100% her with her tits just calling my name.....she looked about 50 but with a super body for her age. Started to talk and realised quickly she doesn't speak a word of English.....wanted to confirm what was included and Samantha brings in another girl who translates....it was quite funny actually asking for OWO and DFK.....but all confirmed in price.

Flat itself was a mess and with no shower I had to take a bath which she had run, on a plus Samarha came into the bathroom and helped me get clean....it was a nice touch as she had her tits hanging out of the dress.

Back into the room which was also grim .....bed did have clean sheets. Started with some dFK and then off with her dress and pent a good amount of time sucking her big tits..... She did have a few stretch marks on her stomach but nothing off putting ...great wee arse and nice legs....she is short but had sexy high heels on.

Moved onto OWO and she was good sucking my cock and balls ....she was an expert and her years of experience paid off lol.... Then on with the hat and moved onto doggy then her on top and finished doggy standing up....WOW... I had a great orgasm and she looked happy and had a soaking wet pussy. She nicely cleaned me up at the end.... We then tried to chat but with no joy..... But it was fun trying to talk.

Overall a Neutral as I could not fault this lady's looks, enthusiasm, her OWO and the rest were great for me. Location and the state of the flat combined were about 3/10 ....this is the main reason for the neutral........also great value for money ay £60 for 30mins.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I meant to add that she looks slimmer than when those pics were taken .....so a nice proportioned body......maybe a size 10?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Mindful

Never seen a tazman review that hasn't been Postive and 10/10.
Tell me all I need to know, thanks.

Offline tazman1002001

What do you want to know ????
Banned by:

Tjkooker

FFs she must be horrendous to get a neg from Taz man

Offline tazman1002001

TJ is you're carer not with you today to read my reviews out aloud......I gave her a Neutral ...not a Negative....
Banned by: