Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline andyrou

Hi Guys,

Looking for a decent punt around Hornchurch area tomorrow and Sweet Kelly 36 popped up.
Can she be for real?

External Link/Members Only

Expert opinions please.

Thanks

jcdmj12

Didn't she used to be in Star Trek?

Hidden Image/Members Only

The eerie lack of lines on her face is the same.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:58:32 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Corus Boy

Didn't she used to be in Star Trek?

The eerie lack of lines on her face is the same.

Well he was a shapeshifter so you might meet;

:drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Mind, if she is genuine I bet her phone is hot!

All for £70.

Offline CBPaul

Lack of penetration on the likes list would put me off.

Plus she can't smile properly, seemingly because her skin is too tight - the product of too much botox.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Lack of penetration on the likes list would put me off.

Plus she can't smile properly, seemingly because her skin is too tight - the product of too much botox.

so no-one is going to mention the grand canyon between her front teeth....

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She looks very different in the first two photos than she does in the third which is non photoshopped.  Its a natural photo taken on holiday so you get to see how she normally looks

Offline cueball

She looks very different in the first two photos than she does in the third which is non photoshopped.  Its a natural photo taken on holiday so you get to see how she normally looks

Ha ha, she does doesn't she

Offline hockogrockle

Ben4454

I would keep her on a hot list and see how her profile develops....

It looks like twenty years has gone by between some of her pictures which throws up a red flag for me. She has thrown all her sexual photos in the private gallery and put her facebook ones on the main profile. I would call it a time wasting profile if it wasn't for the number listed.

Personally I would hold off for the time being unless you're feeling like a danger punt.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:41:39 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline NelsonH

Come on chaps, wake up!

Nil rating and starts with "Gentlemens".

Worse actually, "Gentlemen's".

Offline andyrou

Thanks guy's, some good points made and a well found advert where she use to look hot as a youngun modelling in photo 4, spotters badge for you PP.

This is exactly why I love this site, always produces.

I know she's cracking on now since the photos BUT for some strange reason I'm being attracted to her for a TOFTT punt! Its the Tits, hopefully they haven't all gone south?

Offline madeinwales56

Hi Guys,

Looking for a decent punt around Hornchurch area tomorrow and Sweet Kelly 36 popped up.
Can she be for real?

External Link/Members Only

Expert opinions please.

Thanks

If it looks too good to be true it normally is. If it looks too good to be true and it's on Adultwork it most definitely is a scam. Probably Adultway getting punters telephone numbers again.