Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught the dreaded clap  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Serialpunter

After many many punts the unthinkable has happened.. caught chlamydia positive test today. Got a Mrs head is fucked trying to think of a way out of this.
Pretty sure who gave it to me, don’t want to break any rules by posting a link (unless I’m told it’s okay to do so) can’t be sure it was this provider but all the time lines fit.
Have shagged the mrs once since seeing the provider just hoping to god she hasn’t got it.
FYI there was no bb all sex was covered but did engage in owo.

Be vigilant guys because it’s horrible being in my shoes right now!!

Online alabama1

After many many punts the unthinkable has happened.. caught chlamydia positive test today. Got a Mrs head is fucked trying to think of a way out of this.
Pretty sure who gave it to me, don’t want to break any rules by posting a link (unless I’m told it’s okay to do so) can’t be sure it was this provider but all the time lines fit.
Have shagged the mrs once since seeing the provider just hoping to god she hasn’t got it.

But not many many reviews  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

But not many many reviews  :rolleyes:

:D   a bit ironic considering the name he uses

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...and certainly note someone he has reviewed recently.

but on a serious note, take your anti-biotics and just say you've a headache.

I am sooooooooooooooo glad I am now single, not that I ever caught it.

Offline Longshot

What were your symptoms and how soon after seeing the hooker did they develop?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

What do you want us to say  :unknown:

Offline Serialpunter

What were your symptoms and how soon after seeing the hooker did they develop?

About one week after felt very mild discomfort in the old fella when taking a piss didn’t think to much of it but the next morning had what looked a bit like pre cum in my boxers then burning sensation when pissing, spent another day thinking no it can’t be only had a bit of owo then next day dicks leaking cloudy looking gear. Order the tablets online straight away just in case as I need to get rid of it without the Mrs finding out, then head for a test!  comes back positive within 4 hours… brilliant

Offline Serialpunter

What do you want us to say  :unknown:

Nothing, I’m a big boy can sort my problems out. Just sharing a punting story.

Online fastcar669

Not wanting to jump to any conclusions but was this another TS punt ?

Online alabama1

Would be more beneficial if you shared some reviews  :rolleyes:

Offline scutty brown

that sounds more like gonorrhea than chlamydia, and the treatments are different
were you tested properly or did you self-diagnose?

and if your wife doesn't get tested and treated you're going to end up in endless cycles of reinfection.

(and by the way, "the clap" means gonorrhea, not chlamydia)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 08:32:50 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Never receive owo from a provider if you are sexually active with your wife/partner (  unprotected ) unless you are able to time things and fully test in between, which is 2 weeks after seeing a provider who gave you owo. Chlamydia is 50/50 symptoms wise for men. Not sure if the story is real but the morale remains the same.

Offline Serialpunter

Not wanting to jump to any conclusions but was this another TS punt ?
It was indeed! Will definitely be taking a break from them even after the dicks back to full health

Offline webpunter

TS punts much more risky compared to banging a female SP
Mentioning only coz your sole review was with a TS
[edit: didnt see replies 8 & 12 when posting]

Dunno how long it is after catching it that you become infectious
Reck the longer after seeing the SP that you shagged the missus the more likely it is that you are infectious
Best to stay off alcohol whilst taking the tablets as effectiveness reduced
Good luck

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 08:40:03 pm by webpunter »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You should have tried sharing some reviews, is there a reason you haven't.

As far as your problem's concerned there's nothing to say you haven't caught it off your mrs.

Oh and making an accusation against an SP gets you banned.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
TS punts much more risky compared to banging a female SP
Mentioning only coz your sole review was with a TS
Reck its the OWO thats done you in
Dunno how long it is after catching it that you become infectious
Reck the longer after seeing the SP that you shagged the missus the more likely it is that you are infectious
Best to stay off alcohol whilst taking the tablets as effectiveness reduced
Good luck

May also have it the throat of owo both ways took part. But unlikely you can pass it on unless you give owo. Please be kind and let the provider know so they can also get themselves tested and treated.

Offline Serialpunter

that sounds more like gonorrhea than chlamydia, and the treatments are different
were you tested properly or did you self-diagnose?

and if your wife doesn't get tested and treated you're going to end up in endless cycles of reinfection.

(and by the way, "the clap" means gonorrhea, not chlamydia)
I can assure you they are the symptoms of chlamydia as I have them and spent £95 at a private clinic getting a test to find out for sure. Gonorrhea came back all clear.

I believe the term clap was a way to describe the treatment given to early clap sufferers, didn’t sound to pleasant either

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
The Clap is gonorrhea because in the old days a doctor would clap at the cock both ways and the infection would come out...gonorrhea is one of the oldest stds. Not that we want to know...

Offline Rocket1927

what area was your punt in, was it english or foreign provider

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Perhaps the OPs wife has cheated and given it to him  :unknown: well you never know do you  :unknown:

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Perhaps the OPs wife has cheated and given it to him  :unknown: well you never know do you  :unknown:

Hopefully not...either way op will have to be honest, woman has a higher chance of catching std from  a man than the other way round ( bareback') and is also less likely to have symptoms.

It could cause her long term damage so it's best to just tell the truth. The old toilet seat won't work anymore since the internet times...

Offline Serialpunter

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 09:15:49 pm by Serialpunter »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
what area was your punt in, was it english or foreign provider
What difference does that make, any hint of who it is he claims to have caught it off and he gets banned.

Offline dub6747

Caught it once about 5 years ago...had seen 3 different SPs in the space of two weeks...all covered but all OWO ...pretty sure I knew where it came from but the antibiotics worked a treat and all was good...luckily wasn't having sex with the missis at the time so no worries there but if you have had sex since it's either fingers crossed or sprinkle the antibiotics in her food 🤔😶

Offline Serialpunter

I would take that over having to fess up haha

Offline Serialpunter

Quote from: Serialpunter link=topic=384034.msg3913904#msg3913904 date=1693512819
[/quote

Offline Davey80

Never receive owo from a provider if you are sexually active with your wife/partner (  unprotected ) unless you are able to time things and fully test in between, which is 2 weeks after seeing a provider who gave you owo. Chlamydia is 50/50 symptoms wise for men. Not sure if the story is real but the morale remains the same.

Indeed.  I’m now in a sexless marriage and even then only ever have OW with an SP.

We are all different but I’’d personally never take the risk of unprotected oral with someone who could be doing that multiple times every day.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Indeed.  I’m now in a sexless marriage and even then only ever have OW with an SP.

We are all different but I’’d personally never take the risk of unprotected oral with someone who could be doing that multiple times every day.

I think many will still risk it because for a punter the risk of catching std from receiving owo is lower than for the provider.
If the girl has got std in her throat ( asymptomatic ) the chances
are lower than if the punter comes with an infection down below and receives owo, she is more likely to get it from him because of the fluids ( and cim doesn't have to take place )

I think everyone just has to weigh their own situation but many punters still believe they cannot get anything from owo so they could still have sex with their wives, don't test and so far been lucky.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 09:24:29 pm by Rose_128 »

Online alabama1

You seem to be duckin and divin Davie's original question OP  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
You seem to be duckin and divin Davie's original question OP  :unknown:
Don't worry, I'll be reminding him.

Offline webpunter

We are all different but I’’d personally never take the risk of unprotected oral with someone who could will be doing that multiple times every day.

See edit
Beyond me given no sex with the OH
What's the worst that can happen ?
Lay off the booze for a week & a short break from punting
I've had massage burds who offer OW, some for no £ & some charging
I dont even bother when no £, a waste of time
My response is like OW doesnt do anything for me, would prefer you to carry on with your rather supa HJ
Just occasionally they relent, the compliment helps, & hey presto OWO 
Twenty ok ? Yep
& not always mentioned, they must 'like' me  ;), more likely want repeat bizzo
Maybe try being the 1st punter of the day ?

Offline myothernameis

After many many punts the unthinkable has happened..

If this was me, and caught something, I wouldn't be posting this on here, but rather seek treatment

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
See edit
Beyond me given no sex with the OH
What's the worst that can happen ?
Lay off the booze for a week & a short break from punting
I've had massage burds who offer OW, some for no £ & some charging
I dont even bother when no £, a waste of time
My response is like OW doesnt do anything for me, would prefer you to carry on with your rather supa HJ
Just occasionally they relent, the compliment helps, & hey presto OWO 
Twenty ok ? Yep
& not always mentioned, they must 'like' me  ;), more likely want repeat bizzo
Maybe try being the 1st punter of the day ?

First punter of the day might  only work for the 'hygiene squeamish ones' but not stds unless provider was on a longer break and was tested before starting again.

Offline webpunter

First punter of the day might  only work for the 'hygiene squeamish ones' but not stds unless provider was on a longer break and was tested before starting again.

We both know that
More of a psychological approach
Trying to give @Davey80 some perspective
It took me a while to get over the OWO 'boundary'
Then its like FFS, what a bell end i am  :dash:

If 1st punter & RO then there's no does that smell like latex ?
Eau de Durex
I much prefer Skyns non latex, much less likely to go bang if any johnsons hanging around
& they are more accommodating  ;) :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I piss myself laughing whenever I read about 'first punter of the day', first punter does not guarantee first shag, some SPs have partners who want an early morning quickie or she might have a reg she'll start earlier than advertised for.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I piss myself laughing whenever I read about 'first punter of the day', first punter does not guarantee first shag, some SPs have partners who want an early morning quickie or she might have a reg she'll start earlier than advertised for.

Yeah assuming the sp is single of course and he really is the first one of the day!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:46:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline Davey80

Trying to give @Davey80 some perspective
It took me a while to get over the OWO 'boundary'

I get that we all have different appetites to risk and most on here seem to be fine with OWO. Personally I enjoy OW so I wouldn’t dismiss it. 

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I get that we all have different appetites to risk and most on here seem to be fine with OWO. Personally I enjoy OW so I wouldn’t dismiss it.

Ow can actually help punters who are a bit sensitive and finish quickly. It can make you last longer as it numbs a bit. 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

You and me both! But don’t forgot though if you are the first we are hornier and our fannies are tighter :scare: :dash:  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:52:23 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yeah assuming the sp is single of course and he really is the first one of the day!
I used to have a reg who's start time was 11am so punters used to book her for 11am to be 'first of the day' but if I wanted a booking she would start at 9.30 to fit me in and I'm quite sure she would not be the only one who would do that.

Like I said booking the first appointment time is no guarantee of being the first shag. Punting is not for the squeamish.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I think that's why some insist on 7am or 8am meets ( unless other reasons ). You can probably safely
assume they could be the first one of the day lol

Offline webpunter

Ow can actually help punters who are a bit sensitive and finish quickly. It can make you last longer as it numbs a bit.

Indeed
In my most recent review i referenced
"I'm then thinking if it was OWO it would have been thunderbirds"
A bit weird it normally takes forever

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
You and me both! But don’t forgot though if you are the first we are hornier and our fannies are tighter :scare: :dash:  :lol:
Aye and like a billposter's bucket by the end of the shift.  :( :lol:  :lol:

Offline webpunter

This must be the quote of the month !  :hi:

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Some guys may suffer from PE and ow can make them last longer and perhaps even have sex after ow. I guess everyone has got different sensitivity, depending on foreskin or not too.

Online bigden40

I can assure you they are the symptoms of chlamydia as I have them and spent £95 at a private clinic getting a test to find out for sure. Gonorrhea came back all clear.

I believe the term clap was a way to describe the treatment given to early clap sufferers, didn’t sound to pleasant either

Tbh if you’re having sex with men you really should be getting tested for more than just gonnorhea and chlamydia

Offline mr.bluesky

First thing in the morning my wallet is tighter  :D

Offline Colston36

I got it just once, 56 years ago, from a 17 year old Polish girl. The one thing I learnt from my doctor who had a lot of show business patients was that a woman can have it without knowing.

Offline meptalon

+1
Whether WG or civie, all sexually active females bareback at some point. There is no "safe" sex but protected (including oral).

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
+1
There is no "safe" sex but protected (including oral).

No shit Sherlock  :rolleyes: