Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best outcall GFE/PSE blonde in South East ?  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Sorted

Ok - so opinions needed on the best GFE/PSE blonde in the south east - MUST Outcalls !

Would prefer under 30, size 10 and under, petite preferred.

Budget not really an issue, but must be realistically priced on hourly rate.

Thanks peeps !!!

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
My normal search area stretches from about Swindon to Heathrow, and north south from the south coast to Oxford, always outcalls.  Looking through my hot list and people I have seen (I have been punting for about 5 years), the only one I know who even remotely fits your description is Bombshell (divides time between Swindon and London).  I met her a couple of years back and had a really good time (which I would expect for the price)  but I can't recommend her to you after reading a couple of threads on here - she is on the UKP warning list.

Sorry, can't post link easily right now, search on here for Bombshell and you'll find the threads. 

Offline Londonpunter30

The South East covers too big an area.   Margate is in the South East, as are parts of Hampshire.  Try and narrow it down a bit then maybe people can help a bit more

Offline Sorted

Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey !

Offline yuiop300

And Bucks !

Go to London and get KDD.  Or go down south a bit further and see Hayley.

Polish kate is good when she is working.  I've had a lot of fun with her but she hasn't been working the past 4/6 weeks or so.