Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Dulce - incall  (Read 1250 times)

Offline BenBraddock

Saw Charlotte a few months back for a 2hr incall at her flat in Brighton. It's a bit of a walk from the station, but in a pleasant, quiet part of the city. I have a thing for blonde milfy types and Charlotte is an attractive mature woman, with a pretty face, a soft, curvy body, a large, pert bum, and suckable breasts. She is very laidback, open-minded and friendly, and would probably be ideal for a first-timer. She has quite kinky tastes if that is your thing (personally I'm quite vanilla), like whips, light BDSM etc, but is very willing to go at the client's pace and adapt to whatever he wants.

Charlotte seemed genuinely turned on by the prospect of having sex with someone in his twenties. Throughout the booking she kept remarking that I was 'young enough to be her son', with a naughty glint in her eye. We tried to take things slow, and she gave me a sensual message to begin with, but before long she wanted me to turn over so she could start sucking on my cock, and it wasn't long after that before all pretence of moving slowly had gone out the window and we were fucking with wild abandon. We had sex in multiple positions, including cowgirl and doggy, during which she had one of the loudest orgasms I've ever heard - certainly an ego-boost, although I was a little nervous that all the neighbours could hear exactly what we were up to. I came twice - once pounding away in missionary as she moaned under me and then later on over her face and tongue as she begged for my spunk. She was happy to FK and the whole booking had an organic, natural and erotic feel.

Those who like curvy, attractive blonde milfs should definitely check Charlotte out.

External Link/Members Only