Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Clare and Sue ; outcalls in Surrey from Bromley  (Read 790 times)

Offline pogba

Hi

I have lost touch with 2 ladies who lived in Bromley called Clare and Sue;
Both of them used to visit me at home; sometimes they booked a room in a local hotel where i used to visit them; on several occasions we had a very enjoyable threesome.
I lost contact with them about 3/4 years ago but am keen to track them down again.
Clare was the older of the 2 ;  fairly short with shoulder length blond hair; pretty fit; loved giving head;
Sue was a nigella lookalike ; long brunette hair; 40 D cup; very sexy- loved wearing stockings and suspenders - although many times she used to come to my house wearing only a long coat and boots. Sue had family in Yorkshire who she visited fairly often.

Please if you think you know who they are and are in touch with them please can you share their contact details.

Many thanks.

Offline Fuzzyduck

You seem to get fixated on certain girls don't you? Annie, Fiona... If these Clare and Sue aren't advertising in the usual places then you have to assume they have moved on and certainly don't to be contacted by old clients.
On another note, may I suggest you stop leeching and start contributing. Otherwise, piss off. :hi:

Offline Private Member

On another note, may I suggest you stop leeching and start contributing. Otherwise, piss off. :hi:

A bit harsh FD  :D

Saying that, having looked at the 17 posts from Pogba, 16 of them are questions, and the other one was a two word reply

Offline Fuzzyduck

A bit harsh FD  :D

Saying that, having looked at the 17 posts from Pogba, 16 of them are questions, and the other one was a two word reply

And I thought I was being restrained! Some good citizen might come along and claim a heavy-handed approach will discourage the quieter members from contributing, and there's merit in that, but this guy has had 3 years to decide if he wants to contribute and it's patently clear what his position is.

Online RAJEC

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Leech
Can I just remind you of the rules regarding abuse to other members and suggest you rein it in a bit.  A leech he may be and if you feel that strongly about it, report it and let Admin or mods deal with it.

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

Online RAJEC

Can I just remind you of the rules regarding abuse to other members and suggest you rein it in a bit.  A leech he may be and if you feel that strongly about it, report it and let Admin or mods deal with it.

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

Noted.