Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British angel x  (Read 887 times)

Offline Tama4u

External Link/Members Only

See she’s in Portsmouth today. Anyone met her?

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Derrick101

Offline Tama4u

Just seen this! But have had a typo  when searching.  :dash: will delete this post
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

See she’s in Portsmouth today. Anyone met her?

This is the 3rd thread you've initiated asking for help and recommendations since you've joined. You've contributed nothing so far. Folk helped out the last couple of times and politely suggested you might want to review some of the girls you've seen. Someone also sent you a link to the site rules. Did you heed any of this helpful feedback?

You might want to rethink your approach on UKP or the feedback you get in future will likely neither be helpful nor polite.

Offline Tama4u

Good Point. First sensible thing you’ve said all day
Banned by:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good Point. First sensible thing you’ve said all day

Charming. Goodbye.

Online contentguy

Charming. Goodbye.

Rude and sarcastic leeches, who needs them?

Thanks Admin

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Rude and sarcastic leeches, who needs them?

Thanks Admin

Guy

Yeah. Some folk take on board the feedback; others get sulky and don't understand why the world doesn't pander to their needs and whims. I even tried to be polite.

Cheers for the post report. Admin is on it, as usual.

Lookatme1

Hi just want to say I am British angel x and I think it’s so unfair how just because I get 4 bad ratings I’m a complete disaster you can see the way they express them selves and the words they use what kind of people they are I do well in what I do and I am a very respectful kind person with a great body and personality and do my best too make everyone who comes to visit me feel special and satisfied I think this website is not fair you automatically see 4 ratings without giving the girl a chance I have great feedback. goodnight....

Offline Aces21

Hi just want to say I am British angel x and I think it’s so unfair how just because I get 4 bad ratings I’m a complete disaster you can see the way they express them selves and the words they use what kind of people they are I do well in what I do and I am a very respectful kind person with a great body and personality and do my best too make everyone who comes to visit me feel special and satisfied I think this website is not fair you automatically see 4 ratings without giving the girl a chance I have great feedback. goodnight....

To be honest, i'd rather trust the judgments made on here rather than the fluffy writings on AW feedback. If you say you provide the services you say you do and look like the pictures you display then you won't have any issues in getting positive feedback on here in no time at all.

Offline Zimbaman

To be honest, i'd rather trust the judgments made on here rather than the fluffy writings on AW feedback. If you say you provide the services you say you do and look like the pictures you display then you won't have any issues in getting positive feedback on here in no time at all.

Oh I don’t think she’ll manage that now. 4 negatives is enough that very few on here will visit her. Clearly provides appalling service  :thumbsdown:

Lookatme1

Sorry you feel that way and how can I aspect too get good feedback on here when as soon as they see bad ratings they just automatically wipe me out.. and the feedback on adultwork they also have seen girls not just me as you can see on there ratings they have..! And the way they have wrote about me on here is just pure rudeness and trying to bully and be little its like they just automatically hate us girls in the first place..!

Offline Aces21

Oh I don’t think she’ll manage that now. 4 negatives is enough that very few on here will visit her. Clearly provides appalling service  :thumbsdown:

And gone!  :D

Offline nigel4498

I see she's changed her name again.
This time it's British Student x

Offline nigel4498

She's in Basingstoke now and calling herself Pretty English Girl.
Now has only 2 negatives instead of 4.
Admin has deleted reviews from banned members now and they are moved to regional discussions.
Best to search with the AW 7 digit number now to find them.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:27:34 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Zimbaman

She's in Basingstoke now and calling herself Pretty English Girl.

Why the frequent name changes  :unknown: she really isn’t fooling anyone  :wackogirl: