Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not as good as last time-- Curly Warren ST  (Read 777 times)

45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Roth]
101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline driver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A big problem when we arrange visits to girls who use unreliable maids.
I had an instance not too long ago with Curly at Warren St. Called, booking made, few texts to and fro. When i was on my way, sent another text to say so, which was replied to. Then when i got there phone silence. Hung around a bit sending texts and firing off a few calls. No response.
Now having been to her place before i knew the flat but couldn't remember the number, so by counting the flats per floor i had a guess and rang the flat number i thought was hers. I was buzzed in. When i knocked it was Curly who let me in, who was surprised to see me,as she was expecting someone else. I told her i had a booking arranged and showed her all the messages from that day. She was very apologetic and explained her maid must of double me with someone else. Just to think, if i'd turned up 5 minutes earlier the other guy would've been left outside.
Anyhow, as it was now about 40 mins after my booking time she was now waiting for her next client, which i presume that if she saw me his booking would be messed up.
So her resolution was to give me her personal number to call her direct. And my understanding was she'd make it up to me. More to follow on that one.
Is she to blame for the mix up? Yes. It's her that employs her maid. And it's not the first time she has messed up.

Saw Curly again after the above mix up, with direct contact to her, which was very good.

But i was very disappointed with the punt. It was nothing like the first time i'd seen her. That was a great session.
This time round she seemed to be a little drunk, few too many vino's. And sadly this affected her performance, which affected my performance.
It started quite well with her giving me a blow job which had me coming within 20 mins. There was no CIM.
As we had plenty of time, we can have a little rest and proceeded with a second coming. But i felt a resistance. Don't get me wrong, she put in an effort of sorts, but to no avail. My thinking was, she's tired down to having a few too many drinks.
It disappointed me some what, especially after being messed about on the previous trip. I thought she would've made it up to me. And i also noticed she was reluctant to use her tongue during FK.
Then she let me know time was nearly up.
So hence the neutral, as i have had a lot worse in my time.

Admin could you please add the link, i forgot to copy and past. Many thanks

Offline Honolulu

Sorry - this visit was before rate hike and new location

Hi Op

I'm a fan of Sandra who always provided wonderful service regardless it being the first or 5th visit.  This was always at Warren Street.

I assume your punt was at the higher rate and new location?

It's a shame the same crap maid service is employed, I would have hoped Sandra would have invested on a better maid.  Or at least her pimp would have done.

Regardless, what time was your visit and did she charge you the new £150 rate?

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:55:01 pm by Honolulu »

Offline saintsfan

Rate now down to £120 / hour - dusty phone syndrome!

When I saw her October last year my booking got pushed back 1 hour by the maid, probably due to double booking, which resulted in me not booking her again.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:56:23 pm by saintsfan »

Offline driver

The meeting was at Warren St at the old rate of 100, if i'm not mistaken.

As stated first punt was excellent.

2nd punt not so good. Looking back i think a little too much too drink and tiredness probably had a negative influence. And after being double booked and messed about, i thought i may have gotten more of an effort or a little extra time. That's what i would've done for messing a punter about.

Offline driver

Rate now down to £120 / hour - dusty phone syndrome!

When I saw her October last year my booking got pushed back 1 hour by the maid, probably due to double booking, which resulted in me not booking her again.

I probably won't repeat offend again.
And i'm a regular when a girl is good.