Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sammie-middlesbrough's  (Read 677 times)

Offline bronson24

anyone seen this lady? x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you type her awork number or name in the search box it will give you quite a bit of info about her

Offline dave_59

A few reviews on here.
Been back a few times to see Sammie and never left disappointe.
Go for it. 

Offline Sar-Major

Emailed her this morning about an up and coming hotel stay mid-Jan. Got a swift reply, she's willing to travel, no mention of "Extra" cash for travel time, etc. plus some of the replies to my "Questions" would seem to suggest she's A "Game Bird"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Inquisitive Male

Seen Sammie a few times at a location off Cargo Fleet Lane, but not recently so it wouldn't be appropriate to do a formal review on her but like a previous writer I've never been disappointed by her. Would say she certainly is a game bird, as long as you are reasonable with her. Has accommodated my wishes in the past in respect of what she wears, the time of meeting (very first occasion was actually at her home late on a night but I don't think she would do this anymore) and the services she offers. When she has her specials on, you can't really go wrong at £50 for a 1/2hr and as one reviewer mentioned her oral skills are incredible. Lots of girls talk about and say that they can deep throat but to actually see the whole of your manhood disappear into her mouth with her looking up at you is a sight not to miss, and its done without. Like a previous reviewer said she doesn't do CIM otherwise the service would be complete (in every sense of the word).
She doesn't tend to work evenings and I'm not based near Teesside so weekends are sometimes the only option, haven't seen her in a while but writing this is acting as a spur to get in touch