Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke  (Read 1886 times)

Offline mcb

Just wondered if anyone had seen and had feedback on BrunetteBarbieBrooke?

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny34

Just wondered if anyone had seen and had feedback on BrunetteBarbieBrooke?

External Link/Members Only

I believe this is Brook of Amour. Theres a review of her in the NE reviews section.

Offline Partyguy

It was Brooke of Amour but she's no longer with them.

Offline Uniformad

I seen her this week and I would say she is ok looking defo not a stunner, cracking blow job but no cim or facial. One of the downsides for me was too much chatter and not fully on my wave length, also some may take the two girl working in one flat as a bad thing but I wasint bothered.

Would I return ? I don't think so but worth a punt at £50 for you to make your own mind up.

The fishman 2014

Who was the other girl in same place?

Offline bronson24

I seen her this week and I would say she is ok looking defo not a stunner, cracking blow job but no cim or facial. One of the downsides for me was too much chatter and not fully on my wave length, also some may take the two girl working in one flat as a bad thing but I wasint bothered.

Would I return ? I don't think so but worth a punt at £50 for you to make your own mind up.

noooooooooo :cry:  ive got her booked on tuesday afternoon and i was so looking forward to unloading in her mouth.

can anyone else who has seen her tell me if she did cim/facials.      it says cim on her likes list on adultwork

also does her body look as good in person as her pics suggest
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 09:01:19 pm by bronson24 »

Looking4fun

I haven't seen her yet but a little surprised by your post as she's been reviewed & someone said she was a stunner, good to read others opinions

Offline dino1990

agree with you 100%. Not as stunning as the pictures made out and too many tattoos for my liking. Very nice sloppy owo but felt a bit rushed to cum and she chatted to much

Yohan Kebab 2

She can talk but you can always just put your dick in her mouth. I thought she was good looking with a cracking body especially her ass. Makes it interesting though that we all like different types

Offline Uniformad

I wasint saying she was ugly she is ok but just not stunning or very hot in my opinion, as I said she is only £50 so worth a go to see as everyone's tastes are different

Offline Partyguy

I suppose it's each to their own, but for me she ticked all but two of my boxes and is up there in my top 5 punts, and has eyes that made me melt (it's all in the eyes for me).

Yes she can chat for England but it didn't detract for me and wasn't done in a time wasting way rather we laughed and joked throughout the hour and a half I was there some people you click with and some you don't I guess.