Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darwin  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Alvin

I might be posted to Darwin for a couple of months.  Does anyone have any tips of possibles there or is it a case of fly to Asia? 

Offline webpunter

Bali is only a relatively short hop away.  And is the place where the Aussies go to have some fun.  So potentially some civvie shaggin on the horizon.  There seemed to be plenty of massage type places around the Kuta Beach area

Offline Alvin

Thanks.

Bali was a place I had thought about, civvie wise there will be a lot of backpackers in tourist season.

Offline webpunter

My understanding is that the Aussies go there for R&R.  Not just back packers.  Like the yanks will go to florida or vegas & the brits go to the med.  So there hopefully should be some groups of burds out for some fun.  What goes on tour stays on tour etc.  One option is to splash the cash [& hopefully something else] on some travellers on a budget.  You could go on the pull & if this fails then you should have had a good evening at a minimum.  Wake up with the hangover horn & go for the R&T cure.  Or find a late night venue, suitably bladdered, & let the burds wank you off for literally ages b4 you shoot  :lol: :yahoo:

Offline ir34

Backpacker hostels, mate. German and French birds on holidays love bunk bed shags and lots of wine.