Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know why Romanians WGs are all terrible?  (Read 3998 times)

Offline finn5555

Yes because most of them are trafficked here and are told what to do and that's what they follow plus they are as hard as nuts if they did that in their country they would have there legs broken so no they would not dare. They come here  give crap service and off they go and hey don't forget with the brexit may be they know in a few years time they will not be able to come back so to them it's grab it while you can while it last.

I think you are talking out of your arse a small minority are trafficked  :wackogirl:

Ebony Carmarthen

You obviously don't read the news papers if you did you would not even have a dig at me or are you SEIGIE scared of loosing business????

Offline Marmalade

I think you are talking out of your arse a small minority are trafficked  :wackogirl:
I suspect it is mostly the gypos that are trafficked. But who can tell them apart once they've had a wash and a nice bra & panties set?

JamesFD

There was a programme about Paradise the 'mega brothel" on TV the other night & they showed the recruitment manager going through emails from women applying to work at the club. He said he just deleted any with a Romanian email address as in his experience they were almost always under the control of someone else.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Whilst there is a degree of truth in that Romanian pimps are not usually very good at faking field reports in perfect English - and usually can't be arsed. They also can't be bothered to set up multiple email accounts to give 50+ feedback, all written in good English and all written by different people, each of which appears to have visited multiple other girls. The tools to check the veracity of AW ratings are there for those that can be arsed to use them.

As for fluffies - well yes you can get people that love all women and can't bring themselves to say anything bad about them. Conversely, however, there are men that treat all women - especially hookers - like dogshit and then appear to be surprised when those hookers don't give them a good service, being only too glad to see the back of them and hoping they never return.  Consequently field reports are only as reliable as the person that writes them wherever they may appear.

I use the 1 x Field Report rule and 50 x rating on AW as a starter. That makes the AW search tool easy to use. I'm not tempting myself with dozens of fake pictures of Romanian chicks that won't come anywhere near expectations. I just get a list of the ones that might conceivably fit the bill. Then I check to see if they have any negative reviews here. If they have a negative review then I won't see them. If they have a positive review then I take it with a pinch of salt.

I see you point of view but from my experience I take aw feedback with a pinch of salt, I get all my relevant information from UKP and if I see a girl I like that has not been reviewed, I will happily take one for the team.

Offline smartieshouse

I think some of the olive skinned Roma girls are stunning.

Accepted its all about the money, but surely if they play nicely they will earn more cash through more clients and them being willing to pay more for a quality service.