Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with something  (Read 1305 times)

ptokazii

Hey guys, I did it.
I went to repeat a punt which I previously did but this time she had some scabs surrounding her pussy, more on her thigh then her pussy. They weren't there the last time I visited her but anyway, they looked like small round scars, about 1.5cm in diameter with white-ish scab in the middle. They seemed to be open just like when you burn your skin and it opens up the flesh. They seem too big to be herpes or warts.
She said it was from the sheets from another place.
I came with a mood for kissing her, being convinced that it's alright and safe to do, also good for the sex drive. Ok so I specifically asked for her to do mouthwash and she did. I thought I could get away with it by wearing a condom and just avoiding those scabs but things got out of control, I think I touched the scabs with my balls, I kissed her the whole hour we were there but the worst is yet to come. Half way through the whole session, the condom broke  :dash: yep, fucking durex. We both looked into eachothers eyes and she told me to get another one. I did it and kept fucking her until I eventually CIM. So in conclusion:

I touched my leg or my balls on those scabs ( probably, not surely )
Condom broke so it was bareback for a couple of seconds.
CIM with touching so OWO

I rushed home to wash and scrub my filthy self but I guess that was pointless.
You guys have more experience in this, what can these scabs be ?
Is it possible that these were burns with acid or something, maybe cigarette burns ? I'm hoping to be this, made by her Sergei, I don't know though if that's entirelly right for me to be hoping this.
What could they be, other than warts and herpes ?
I will try to search for a photo on google of something similar to that and post it here so you can have a look.
Should I get myself checked or should I wait for any symptoms ?

Much appreciated
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:22:49 pm by ptokazii »

Offline kaj314

Quite frankly, doesn't matter what they were, go to doctors, explain the situation and what happened and get checked out.

If it bothers you, don't tell them it was a punt.

Good luck...

Offline PleadInsanity

Hey guys, I did it.
I went to repeat a punt which I previously did but this time she had some scabs surrounding her pussy, more on her thigh then her pussy. They weren't there the last time I visited her but anyway, they looked like small round scars, about 1.5cm in diameter with white-ish scab in the middle. They seemed to be open just like when you burn your skin and it opens up the flesh. They seem too big to be herpes or warts.
She said it was from the sheets from another place.
I came with a mood for kissing her, being convinced that it's alright and safe to do, also good for the sex drive. Ok so I specifically asked for her to do mouthwash and she did. I thought I could get away with it by wearing a condom and just avoiding those scabs but things got out of control, I think I touched the scabs with my balls, I kissed her the whole hour we were there but the worst is yet to come. Half way through the whole session, the condom broke  :dash: yep, fucking durex. We both looked into eachothers eyes and she told me to get another one. I did it and kept fucking her until I eventually CIM. So in conclusion:

I touched my leg or my balls on those scabs ( probably, not surely )
Condom broke so it was bareback for a couple of seconds.
CIM with touching so OWO

I rushed home to wash and scrub my filthy self but I guess that was pointless.
You guys have more experience in this, what can these scabs be ?
Is it possible that these were burns with acid or something, maybe cigarette burns ? I'm hoping to be this, made by her Sergei, I don't know though if that's entirelly right for me to be hoping this.
What could they be, other than warts and herpes ?
I will try to search for a photo on google of something similar to that and post it here so you can have a look.
Should I get myself checked or should I wait for any symptoms ?

Much appreciated

Your a glutton for a bit of abuse.

Just to clarify. One minute your weary about kissing a WG because of some jizz that may have been left behind yet next your happy to bang a WG who might have a dose while kissing her continuosly the whole time?
Then there was a broken condom? I think as long as you beat the 5 second rule, you'll be fine :drinks:.

ptokazii

Seriously, I am panicking right now.
Do not want to say to a gp a word about this, maybe will go private for the tests. Can I make them under a different name ?

Offline Tonyleung

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

You need a doctor, not an on line forum. oh just incase you don't understand... :vomit:

ptokazii

noneoftheabove

Seriously, I am panicking right now.
Do not want to say to a gp a word about this, maybe will go private for the tests. Can I make them under a different name ?

In cases like this seek post-exposure prophylaxis immediately do not wait at all. any reputable private clinic will do this for you immediately. its most effective as soon after the event as possible. After 48-72 hours its too late to take . there are side effects as it is attempting to kill virus before it can start incubating its not always effective and they don't give a damn what your name is.

ptokazii

In cases like this seek post-exposure prophylaxis immediately do not wait at all. any reputable private clinic will do this for you immediately. its most effective as soon after the event as possible. After 48-72 hours its too late to take . there are side effects as it is attempting to kill virus before it can start incubating its not always effective and they don't give a damn what your name is.

Thx for the info!
But in this case, don't you have to know what it is you have ?
My case, I have no clue of what it might be, could be nothing

Offline berksboy

He told you you have to take it within 48-72 hrs , what part of that do you not understand ? It takes weeks for stuff to show up or dont you know that ? All in all i think you maybe better off just wanking .

ptokazii

He told you you have to take it within 48-72 hrs , what part of that do you not understand ? It takes weeks for stuff to show up or dont you know that ? All in all i think you maybe better off just wanking .

Lol, thanks for the support! Yep take it after 48-72 but what is it for ? I checked online and it seems to be for hiv which is not the case here

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thx for the info!
But in this case, don't you have to know what it is you have ?
My case, I have no clue of what it might be, could be nothing

Lol, thanks for the support! Yep take it after 48-72 but what is it for ? I checked online and it seems to be for hiv which is not the case here

:rolleyes:

Offline bqaj

Your risk was in the very low range but it was a risk. You have 72hrs to take the suggested option by your mates here or wait to test at 3 months for a conclusive result. You will be ok  :hi:

d00fer

Scabs are either AIDS or leprosy. She was probably riddled with both. You should also be worried about all the other guys sperm that you've now got in your mouth and also on your cock, because that now makes you a homosexual.

Last time it happened to me, I chopped my nob off straight away, bathed in alcohol and washed my mouth out with soap and baking soda. Doctor said it was the right thing to do and I did it just in time not to get the AIDS. He and I would advise you to do the same.

Oh and I'm sure Sergei will get whats left of your little squirt and use a turkey baster on her to get her pregnant so she can sponge child support off you for the next 18 years, be very worried about that. Dying of the diseases you've caught might be a cheaper way out.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 11:47:39 pm by d00fer »

Offline azrael

Lmao  :dash:, one thing i would say is go see your gp or go to the gum clinic and get checked out. In the mean time stop punting

ptokazii

boy you sure know how to make a fella feel better when in need. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart, if I do fall ill and the  :scare:common cold gets the better of me, I'll make sure I pay my final regards here on the forum.
Leaving jokes aside, what would you do if it was you in this pickle?  :scare:

Offline Tonyleung

I would post my problems on an online forum, ignore any advice to seek medical attention from professionals, respond to the jibes that are going to happen, keep asking for help in the off chance Claire Raynor is on here and tells you it will ok and not to worry.
Dont worry OP Claire will be along soon...

Offline Tonyleung

Lmao  :dash:, one thing i would say is go see your gp or go to the gum clinic and get checked out. In the mean time stop punting

Do this.

Offline Tonyleung

Hello OP,

Jay Raynor here! Mum couldn't make it. Um my advice is to rest your roasted bird on it's breast and that will give you juicer meet.
Also another tip, if you want medical advice seek a medical professional as opposed to a food critic or a tabloid columnist.

Offline Hobbit

You're a joker! Have you ever thought about doing stand-up comedy? Seriously, after your previous posts on kissing and now this, I think you need help.  :dash:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I would post my problems on an online forum, ignore any advice to seek medical attention from professionals, respond to the jibes that are going to happen, keep asking for help in the off chance Claire Raynor is on here and tells you it will ok and not to worry.
Dont worry OP Claire will be along soon...

Someone gave you notice of the zombie apocalypse? :lol:

External Link/Members Only

ptokazii

Someone gave you notice of the zombie apocalypse? :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Just a follow up on this here post.

I guess I was overreacting and made a bad judgement on the lassie.
Got her contact details after and she kept in touch, she got medicine for the scabs, after 1 week they went away.
Still I was freaking out so pressed her with questions and everything but she just said that she's not sick and I kinda believe her now. Not 100% sure myself, I will get tested but for now all seems healthy, seen her facebook, she has a boyfriend and they don't seem to be wild or bums off the street.
Did go to see her a couple more times afterwards, nicest body I've had prossie wise, I kissed her lips, our tongues met in between, I kissed her neck, her boobs, bit on her ass ( I'm a biter ).
Fucking her was a great experience, but adding the kissing to the table was a whole other level of punting. Have to say I'm sad to see her go now back to her home country and probably never seeing her again but that's how it goes here, on to the next one.
If you follow my reviews and my posts, you'll know the one I'm talking about.

She and her maid I now conclude were top service providers, well, atleast in my case.