Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetgirl_melysa - North Wembley  (Read 5120 times)

3 review(s) for sweetgirl_melysa (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Naughty.Melysa-4u (21 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks to The_Don for his review. Melysa didn't have a profile at the time I saw her so I managed to see her by phoning her flatmates number Melany who I reviewed previously.

She looks like her profile picture and I found her more attractive in the flesh. She is in fact Renata's sister, not Melany. Slim size 8, very friendly and accomodating with lots of smiles. Her English is good.

Service wise she offered a very good punt. Enthusiastic and passionate. Lots of DFK very full-on and passionate, OWO is many positions (kneeling while I was standing, lying on the bed while I was still standing allowing me to finger her. Very good OWO with ball sucking, eye contact. Sex in multiple positions - cowgirl, doggy, prone bone and mish all very good and got a bit sweaty. She is vocal and flatters with words, can talk dirty too - asking to be fucked, saying I could cum in her mouth etc.. Eventually came during sex as that's how I prefer to finish.

A very enjoyable punt. Her number isn't yet up but was given it. Those interested can pm me.

Offline MancSean

Good review got my juices flowing thanks pal. Sent you a pm

Offline SamLP

Good review got my juices flowing thanks pal. Sent you a pm

She got mine flowing too.

She now has a number displayed on her profile.

Offline The_Don

Thanks to The_Don for his review. Melysa didn't have a profile at the time I saw her so I managed to see her by phoning her flatmates number Melany who I reviewed previously.

She looks like her profile picture and I found her more attractive in the flesh. She is in fact Renata's sister, not Melany. Slim size 8, very friendly and accomodating with lots of smiles. Her English is good.

Service wise she offered a very good punt. Enthusiastic and passionate. Lots of DFK very full-on and passionate, OWO is many positions (kneeling while I was standing, lying on the bed while I was still standing allowing me to finger her. Very good OWO with ball sucking, eye contact. Sex in multiple positions - cowgirl, doggy, prone bone and mish all very good and got a bit sweaty. She is vocal and flatters with words, can talk dirty too - asking to be fucked, saying I could cum in her mouth etc.. Eventually came during sex as that's how I prefer to finish.

A very enjoyable punt. Her number isn't yet up but was given it. Those interested can pm me.

Much the same as my punt, glad to hear it was positive  :thumbsup:

I think another quote is in order  :hi:

Another Romanian disaster ;)

Very good English
Full on kissing
Good OWO
Reverse oral and good sex too

password02

Her 30 mins seems goof value - Maybe need to start doing these as some girls get me going and cumming in 30 mins - When its done so quickly i rarely manage to get another round -

Thanks for sharing

Online Steve2

Thanks to Sam and Don.

I thought she had totally disappeared after I saw her in Queensbury over a year ago

:hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you enjoyed Sam.

This is definitely the Melysa I saw 3 or 4 years ago in Chadwell Heath and the girl who claimed to be Renata's sister.

Good to know she is still around and providing a great service. She was probably the best SP I met before joining this site. Very enthusiastic in all the ways Sam has noted.

Must see again for old times sake.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

If anyone can post a pic here as per her current AW profile pic that would be great for future reference.

Unfortunately her profile seems to come and go fairly quickly. 

doobes

If anyone can post a pic here as per her current AW profile pic that would be great for future reference.

Current AW profile pic,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SamLP

Profile gone  :unknown:
She did mention she was having problems with AW, they keep deleting her profile when she tries to verify it.

Offline The_Don

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Doobes.  :thumbsup:

Her profile seems to come and go fairly regularly, so a pic for future reference helps.  :drinks:

Big Cat

Cheers for the review, sounds similar to Renata service-wise. Have a feeling she's going to help tick 'sisters' off my list very soon :thumbsup:

Online Steve2

Offline SamLP

Profile gone

Yep, she did say her profiles were being deleted by AW.

Anyway her number is 07425076548 for those interested in seeing her.

Offline SamLP

At the risk of sounding fluffy but after several visits this girl gets better. Another gem. Excellent attitude, genuinely friendly, fit body, attractive face and above all a very good SP - she performs enthusiastically and aims to please. The room we were in was the smaller boxed one as her sister is back for now. Had another excellent punt.

tonysoprano

Sexy girl, used to fuck her and Renata a lot back in their Enfield days but bit far for me to travel nowadays. Quite dirty as well which is always a good thing.

vostro1000

Thanks Sam
Melysa is everything you say - intelligent, attractive, friendly and wanting to please.
All in all, a very worthwhile journey to Nrth Wembley ... and looking forward to a return trip in the not so distant future.
Highly recommended!

Offline anton216

Anyone know about the whereabouts of her sister Renata? I didn't manage to catch her before she dissappeared.

Offline The_Don

Anyone know about the whereabouts of her sister Renata? I didn't manage to catch her before she dissappeared.

Wrong review to ask in :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search

Offline SamLP

Wrong review to ask in :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search

:thumbsup: An easy search reveals the info requested.. and failing that a few posts up I did mention that Melysa's sister was back which was why I saw her in the other room. Just needed to read!

Offline SamLP

Thanks Sam
Melysa is everything you say - intelligent, attractive, friendly and wanting to please.
All in all, a very worthwhile journey to Nrth Wembley ... and looking forward to a return trip in the not so distant future.
Highly recommended!

:hi: Glad you enjoyed
Maybe you could write a review of your experience to share with UKP members

password02

:hi: Glad you enjoyed
Maybe you could write a review of your experience to share with UKP members

=1 - Yes would welcome some sharing !!!