Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks interesting - SOPHIA VIP  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The wording of the profile is funny , but the content and the message seem good no pictures yet
Polish model sounds fucking cool to me

She offers Strap-on I can use fake dick and fuck you for extra £20 ,I think James is into that  :crazy:

May be we could arrange a pay for view event I sure that would raise £20 to get a Vid of james getting the Strap on Treatment  :D

Offline Steve2

Come on TP

No phone number and no pics.  :timeout:

Offline Tailpipe

Come on TP

No phone number and no pics.  :timeout:

Give the Kid a chance to be upload it says , and she is a model  :dancegirl:

She will be stunning just you wait , full set of wigs and good teeth  :D

Offline xsw21

mmmGoblin

I had this profile on my favourites list for a while. In her previous pictures she was a skinny blond with straight hair I am sure I have read somewhere that someone visited her and it was probably not the girl in the photo. Click on her verification photo and make your own mind up. Even with extensive Photoshop I cant quite match the verification photo with the obviously posed profile ones !

Offline nigel4498

Offline Tailpipe

I need a bigger picture this one is two small tell to :lol:

Offline ForrestGump

Even with extensive Photoshop I cant quite match the verification photo with the obviously posed profile ones !

The veri pic is clearly not a flattering one. Maybe, as has been said, she's drugged up. But it's definitely the Sophia that I've seen a couple of times over a period of a couple of months earlier in this year. And both times I saw her she was sober and alert.

I've not seen a face pic posted before this one. So can't comment on whether there has been a change of personnel somewhere along the way.