Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandraxxx - Southampton  (Read 953 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

ABSOLUTE TIMEWASTER
Price paid: £60 for 30 mins

I spoke to her on the phone and she confirmed that all the services I wanted (OWO, CIM, 69) were available despite not being listed on her profile. I was a bit dubious but she spoke excellent English, and promised she did them, saying she was in the process of updating her profile.

I arrived outside her apartment and texted her to get the access code. She replied saying she was still doing her make-up and could I wait 10 minutes. 30 minutes later, after 2 unanswered calls and 2 unanswered texts, I was about to walk away when she phoned apologizing and said she was ready for me. Warning bells went off but I'd traveled down here so thought "what the heck, go through with it".

The good points:

Same girl as on the profile, very accurate pictures.

Very clean apartment and a luxurious double bed with silk sheets.

I was offered a can of soft drink or beer.

The bad points:

Her English was almost non-existent and it was obvious the girl I'd spoken to on the phone was not her.

None of the services I'd been promised were on offer.

As soon as I laid one finger on her body she shouted at me in Bulgarian (she's not Romanian as stated).

After this, I struggled to get started but she tried to put a rubber on my half-limp dick, then proceeded to try and get me hard with covered oral by what can only be described as biting my dick off. After 10 seconds I had to ask her to stop.

I wanted to at least finish though, so asked her to lie on the bed touching herself whilst I wanked to get hard. We had some very brief penetration, but she was obviously not enjoying it.

At the end, I asked where I could cum, and she cupped her hands for me. "Ok I thought, that's a new one". But then she pointed towards my own hands, and picked up her phone and started texting. I didn't want to embarrass myself by wanking into my hand in front of her, so I got dressed and got the hell out.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review, you have just saved my £100 as was thinking of an hour punt with her at some point. Had her and her mate, Alexia on my radar as a possible duo, rang to discuss it and the girl I spoke to said she was Kassandra and her English was very good. Was quoted £400 for a two hour session. They have a website called Tinkerbells, take credit cards and charge 10%.
Was wondering if you were a victim of bait and switch as I had noticed that the profile pics had changed a few days ago. From the pics Kassandra has light brown long hair and recent pics should her with black hair, could have dyed her hair of course but looked like two different girls on the profile pics, different body shapes.
I have noticed there is no feedback and have thought that very odd as they have been on AW awhile.
Thanks for the review and better luck on your next punt.

vorian

Jesus, sorry about your bad punt, that has got to be up there with one of the worse I have read , did she think it was a live cam show or something. Daft bint.  :thumbsdown:

Offline djng6

johor299 you should have insisted on getting your money back the moment you touched her and it was clear you were not going to get what you had paid for. The fact that you followed through and then ran away scared means that they will continue to do that to other punters. I ALWAYS get my money back when EU girls try that garbage with me and waste my time.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:03:15 pm by djng6 »

johor299

johor299 you should have insisted on getting your money back the moment you touched her and it was clear you were not going to get what you had paid for. The fact that you followed through and then ran away scared means that they will continue to do that to other punters. I ALWAYS get my money back when EU girls try that garbage with me and waste my time.

I would have asked for my money back, but I have a bad experience of this before, when it turned out a girl's pimp was in the apartment (a multi-bedroom apartment). I didn't want to risk any aggro again, and yes I should have walked off, but I thought I'd at least try and get something out of it after handing money over.