Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mour Southampton  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Buchj2000

Has anybody had any experience with this provider

External Link/Members Only

Quite limited profile info. Pics look like good fun might be had. Comms a little hit and miss so far. Not sure whether it's worth pursuing.

Offline DrConners

Has anybody had any experience with this provider

External Link/Members Only

Quite limited profile info. Pics look like good fun might be had. Comms a little hit and miss so far. Not sure whether it's worth pursuing.

No sorry - probably a little older than I'd normally punt. She hasn't chosen to hide her verification picture though & that speaks volumes.

She might have kept her body in shape but you never can tell until zero hour - pictures can be altered ect

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Town:    Southampton
County:    Hampshire
Region:    South East

Orientation:    Straight

Offline Stringerass

Those tits look very tempting, and I love the idea of an older woman.
Hopefully someone here will report back on her.   :hi:

Offline DrConners

Those tits look very tempting, and I love the idea of an older woman.
Hopefully someone here will report back on her.   :hi:

Get stuck in Stringer - take a break from those massage parlours  ;)

Then let us know how you got on  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

Those tits look very tempting,
Have to admit (for an alleged 57 year old) they do look good.  :P :P

Offline PONDEND

Saw here a year ago, very nice, fake tits and lips, attractive and good fun. Really great arse very firm. Nice flat plenty of parking. DFK good plenty of foreplay and sex ended up CIm when she was kneeling in front of me, can't remember if swallowed or not.
Would go back if was in area.

Offline nigel4498

Saw here a year ago, very nice, fake tits and lips, attractive and good fun. Really great arse very firm. Nice flat plenty of parking. DFK good plenty of foreplay and sex ended up CIm when she was kneeling in front of me, can't remember if swallowed or not.
Would go back if was in area.
I review would have been appreciated.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I review would have been appreciated.

I've seen her 3 times in the past but not since May last year before I joined UKP. I've tried but every time I've been Soton way solo and with time to spare she's not been available :(.

Is it too long ago to do a review now?

Offline Hantsolo

I've seen her 3 times in the past but not since May last year before I joined UKP. I've tried but every time I've been Soton way solo and with time to spare she's not been available :(.

Is it too long ago to do a review now?

Not at all, considering you seem an active memeber and punt regularly I think a review from you would be welcome sir  :hi:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Not at all, considering you seem an active memeber and punt regularly I think a review from you would be welcome sir  :hi:

Cheers, bear with me I'll try and do one later on this eve / morning.

Offline Stringerass

Get stuck in Stringer - take a break from those massage parlours  ;)

Then let us know how you got on  :hi:

Thx Doc.. I've tried to contact her but no response so far..
I ended up back at the place on Fratton road for a 30 mins massage and B2B with HE. £60 all in with a nice, fit, chatty girl called Lucy.. it was ok, but she only had tiny tits..
I'll let you know if I manage to hook up with Mour.       :hi: