Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbly Busty Blonde - Fareham  (Read 981 times)

Offline BDiONU

Anyone tried this one:   External Link/Members Only

She says:   £45 topless massage with HE, £60 for oral, £100 full service.   In my area so may try next week, unless you guys know different :-)

Offline BDiONU

A little twist to this, gonna tfft so setting up a meet and she says her friend will be with her. Can have both for £60. Girls in Fareham are few and far between but a duo.....

Offline fullballs

Will be good to hear how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Rob_wants

She certainly has a fine looking pair of tits.  Will definitely be interested to hear your experience

Offline BDiONU

Was hoping to write a review today but after several texts yesterday and confirmation of booking for today this morning nothing.  No answer to text, phone rings but no reply.   Confused.com.

Offline wylie anchor

She's most likely seen your posts and worried about being reviewed.
In my experience a girl who describes herself as 'bubby & busty' what you usually get is fat & flabby with saggy tits.  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

Was hoping to write a review today but after several texts yesterday and confirmation of booking for today this morning nothing.  No answer to text, phone rings but no reply.   Confused.com.

This is an open forum, she doesn't have to be a member to read posts here - possible you were dobbed in by a fluffy or she was just busy & couldn't be arsed to keep you informed  :unknown:

I'd never post on here "I'm going to see such & such today, review to follow" - Goodbye anonymity !

It's not against any rules to do that here & it's just my opinion - just seems like common sense to me  :hi:

Offline BDiONU

Got a brief text after saying sorry had problems.  Text today but zero response, perhaps she has been put off.  C'est la vie.