Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Someone please please please TOFTT, please  (Read 3265 times)

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Looks fit and claims to be British (you wouldn't guess that with her literacy skills) and is reasonably priced.

With my recent run of piss poor punts, I'm not up for taking a risk. Oldskool could be the man for the job here!

Offline Cunning Punt

Looks fit and claims to be British (you wouldn't guess that with her literacy skills) and is reasonably priced.

With my recent run of piss poor punts, I'm not up for taking a risk. Oldskool could be the man for the job here!

Not sure that many punters would consider £80/£130 reasonably priced for a girl with nothing on here or even any AW feedback yet, no facial pic or even great ones of her body and who only lists FK as at discretion.

I would be tempted if she reduced her rates and offered FK. If she offered 15mins booking, some local punters would be prepared to TOFTT.

kamu

Sounds like she's lining punters up like a taxi rank... agreed her prices are a bit on the steep side considering she has no feedback but I expect if she's genuine someone will pay.

Offline DrConners

Update - Looks like someone has !

Offline Steely Dan

Update - Looks like someone has !
AW one liner does not count.  They are not on our team.  No UKP review, means it is a total punt into the unknown.

Offline CheeseYa

Just noticed her as Available Today... looks tempting...

As does External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both have one punter in common, judging by AW feedback  :unknown:

I haven't punted with any British college indies in MK since doing a 3some with BellaBabe and JuicyLucy about 6 years ago but at least they had face pics on their profiles to assuage my doubts!

Offline DipsyDoodle

Just noticed her as Available Today... looks tempting...

As does External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both have one punter in common, judging by AW feedback  :unknown:

Tried to get a punt with her past week.  Dropped her polite request on AW for availability and she completely blanked me.   :dash:

Offline Billy no mates

Now moved to Brighton, and offering anal and vaginal BB (for an extra £20, classy!!), very different tone in general, to the profile.

I had try to see her a few weeks ago, but she was shockingly terrible at comms, I gave up, thank fuck.

Maybe the profile has been sold on
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 06:38:56 am by Billy no mates »

Offline webpunter

Its fine to BB with her.  You have to be 'clean' & she's got to taste it first
Next she'll be selling her new HIV test - how a person / cock looks & tastes
 :sarcastic:

Now moved to Brighton, and offering anal and vaginal BB (for an extra £20, classy!!), very different tone in general, to the profile.

I had try to see her a few weeks ago, but she was shockingly terrible at comms, I gave up, thank fuck.

Maybe the profile has been sold on

fredpunter

Private gallery scammer I reckon ... may have been genuine once but not at the moment

Offline oldskool

Didn't know I'd been put forward for toftt lol.
That leanne bird is showing as available but is saying to contact her by booking request due to high email volume... I've suspected gallery scam from the start.
I've seen teencocktease today who I've fucked more times than I can remember so I'm out of action for today lol

Offline somedouche

I wouldn't mind taking one for the team but I can't even get in touch with this girl... Does anybody have her number?

External Link/Members Only - this one, I mean