Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr Shen Massage - Shanklin - Isle of Wight  (Read 3332 times)

Offline iowblah

Link : External Link/Members Only

SERVICE: Visit 1: 60 min Fully Body Massage, Hand Relief. £70
               Visit 2: 30 min Full Body Massage, Oral, Full-Service. £90

VENUE: Do not often Punt on the island, but not getting away for work too often currently. The shop is not discrete at all, on a busy ish high street of shanklin. You are not getting in without being seen, but can use the rear of the shop to leave bringing you out next to it through the small alley (still comes out onto the highstreet but not directly from the door). Shops fairly standard. Small, downstairs massage room. Clean, tidy. Comfortable proper table.

COMMS: Rang up, ok english on the phone. Presume the person you speak to isnt the massage giver. Rang with 1 hour notice one time, and 3 hours notice (for a late booking). Both no problems at all.

LOOKS: Visit 1: Insanely pretty, mid to late 20s girl. Tiny body, not much english. Very pretty. Didnt get undressed so cant comment on the body.
             Visit 2: 30s. Size 10/12 body. Bit of a belly, large boobs for an asian, HUGE 1inch + bullet nips, and a really REALLY meaty fanny.

SERVICE: Visit 1: Took place last month. Arrived on time, walked in. Lady came out and asked if i had a booking. Confirmed and shown the room. barely any english, but does not bother me. Went out as i got undressed. Got starkers and laid on the bed. She came back in, asked how hard and got to work. before starting she moved a large red heat lamp type thing over me, which was very warm and nice. Also a first in these places. She gave a very good massage with little to no CC swipes, for a second i thought the place may of gone legit but wasnt actually worried because the massage was so good.

about 30 mins in the CC swipes began to start, and I asked for more oil. After a few minutes, some leg opening and a few agreeable moans, she got the hint and was basically massaging my gooch, arsehole and balls. Now usually this is where the flip happens, or the question of extras, but in a nice change of pace things just naturally progressed. Within 5 minutes i was on all fours, one hand milking my cock, the other, at this point basically fingering my arsehole (she only progressed further when i made approving noises).  Perfect speed on the stroking and focus on the arse and balls was great. After about 15 minutes I made it known i was going to cum, and she wanked me off into her spare hand. Washed her hands, cleaned me up, head massage to finish, and was out the door bang on 60 minutes. Bloody great experience and not one i expected to get on the IOW.

Visit 2: Took place last friday. Rang, asked what time they closed and i wanted an appointment for 8pm. They said that was fine. Asked if the girl from last month was working and told girls change every 2 weeks, and come back every few months. So, thats a no then. As the IOW can be a bit hit or miss, i booked 30 mins. Arrived early, but wasnt a problem. Let myself into the shop (still people milling about in town but hey ho). Greeted by an older not as attractive woman, still ticked the asian kink boxes for me tho so no biggy. No nice heating lamp this time, and she stayed in and watched me get undressed. No problem for me. Laid down, much better english this time and a bit of convo. Nice massage, again, not as good as last time, less massage, more, slapping oil on me. The CC Swipes started about 2 minutes. This is fine for some, but i prefer a bit of a build up. Call me old fashioned  :wackogirl: . After what felt like 5 minutes im asked to flip and asked if there was anything else i wanted. I could see her big tits through her top with no bra on, id just noticed. So asked prices. £20 for HJ, £30 for BJ, £40 for B2B. I agreed for B2B, she got completely naked revieling the biggest nips id ever seen. clean shaven snatch,but this thing had more lip than katie price. about 2+ inches, it was fantastic. Not my usual go to, but when in rome. She offered me her tits to suck on whilst she sucked me off, and then climbed on top. I told her to swap ends so i could have that fanny in my face, and there was no complaints to me having a munch. Clean and fresh smelling. After 5 minutes of 69 i said i wanted to fuck her. She said she would but she doesnt have a condom as they check there bag when starting to work to prevent it from taking place. No problem. I had one in the wallet. She inspected it and put it on me, after she was satisfied back on the bed and had her ride me, lips slapping away. Lasted all of 4 minutes before coming in the bag. Quick clean up, and out the door in about 35 minutes.

2 Very different experiences. Good in different ways. I visisted this shop, about 2/3 years ago and didnt have a great experience. And stuck to the mainland for most of my massage sessions., Not sure if the quality of the girls will always be good, but the last month or so coming here has been very enjoyable. Not sure if should of been 2 reviews but oh well. And, as always, I didnt get there names. I think, and its a big THINK, the first girl said she was called eve.

Offline houseboot

"Not sure if should of been 2 reviews but oh well"

Good Reviews ... but ... yes, rules state only one SP/visit per Review.

You may find that a Mod moves it to the discussion thread.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:29:34 pm by houseboot »

Offline Barley77

"Not sure if it should have been two reviews"
No parties in Downing Street.
Let us loosen up a bit folks.
Christ, there are some dictatorial cunts here.
It's about getting wanked off.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barley77

And always, ALWAYS, look at the post / review ratio.
Gobby cunts mouthing off.
Whoa, IMCOMING!!!
Watch this space.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iowblah

Literally dawned on me right at the end it should of been 2 reviews. I am not afraid to admit my laziness got the better of me. If a mod would like me to split it or needs to move it. No drama at all. Have a good one gents!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Whoa, IMCOMING!!!
Watch this space.
I think I need to remind you of the rules, take notice of them or you won't be here much longer, in fact make sure you read and understand all of the rules not just the two I'm quoting.

I've moved this to regional discussions because the rules clearly state 1 SP per review. -

"4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider)."

Now to the abuse you are dishing out to other members, that is unacceptable. -

"23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban."

This site is a very useful resource in the world of paid for sex, use it correctly, abide by the rules and you'll get on fine. Carry on as you are thinking you can post whatever you like and you get banned.

BTW you have posted this as it is so it stays as a post in the general discussions, do not post it again.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:37:56 am by daviemac »

Offline iowblah

I think I need to remind you of the rules, take notice of them or you won't be here much longer, in fact make sure you read and understand all of the rules not just the two I'm quoting.

I've moved this to regional discussions because the rules clearly state 1 SP per review. -

"4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider)."

Now to the abuse you are dishing out to other members, that is unacceptable. -

"23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban."

This site is a very useful resource in the world of paid for sex, use it correctly, abide by the rules and you'll get on fine. Carry on as you are thinking you can post whatever you like and you get banned.

BTW you have posted this as it is so it stays as a post in the general discussions, do not post it again.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

You know you are addressing 2 seperate people right? The way this is written jumping between rules of reviews and forum ettiquette makes me think the comments you are referring to are from myself, which is not accurate. Just FYI...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You know you are addressing 2 seperate people right? The way this is written jumping between rules of reviews and forum ettiquette makes me think the comments you are referring to are from myself, which is not accurate. Just FYI...
First part is in response to -
explaining that the rules are clear that it's one SP per review and that's the reason it has been moved.

The second part is a response to -
Whoa, IMCOMING!!!
Watch this space.
the abuse he is dishing out.

You accepted that it should have been 2 reviews in reply #4, The do not post it again was meant for you, if you need any further explanation just say.