Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 – Tufnell Park - Another Tontober Goodie  (Read 3236 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble

Was all prepared and excited to make the 3 hour drive to see Little Katie, only to be blown out 15 mins before setting off. Decided on something much more simplistic instead. A quick check of my Tontober hotlist and I decided it was high time I saw Julia who had been lurking high on my hl for quite a while. A half hour drive away was an added bonus.

Comms

Quick call on the day to check availability and services. All confirmed promptly and to my satisfaction by Julia. Text sent promptly with the address noted on AW plus a little extra detail. Texted on arrival and provided with number and clear instructions of correct entrance.

Easy to find, basement flat off the street. Parking available on the same road. £2 for 90 minutes payable into machine or there is a Location no. if you have an account.
NB. Tufnell Park Tube Station currently closed, so 10 minutes’ walk from Kentish Town if going by underground.

Looks/Personality

Not the most pretty facially, but my, she has got a killer body. Very taut and toned with pert 32B breasts. She has a couple of tattoos, a discreet one around her neck and a larger one on her back.

Easy going and easy to talk to. Friendly girl with fairly good English skills and a cheeky sense of humour.

Cost

£100 for 1 hour including all advertised services.

Meet Details

Greeted in maid outfit as requested. Asked to undress while she dealt with the paperwork. Left boxers on for her return.

R1 - Enjoyed some LK, FK with tongues (slightly unusual technique as noted in TeaAndCrumpets review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73340.msg925652#msg925652 - but passable for me). Stripped her out of her outfit after which she fell to her knees to give me some nice varied OWO with good eye contact. Returned the compliment by exploring her body (she didn’t like her toes being sucked  :lol:) before settling down for some RO on the cutest little quim imaginable until she cum with the aid of a finger. Then a fuck is mish and side mish which was far too enjoyable for me to be able to hold back on sadly.

Nice massage with oil and chat inbetween rounds.

R2 – OWO, a little 69 and then I wanted to see that perfectly toned arse as I fucked her doggy. Again, I was intending to hold off and enjoy for longer with a CIM finish, but Julia bucked back so enthusiastically and nicely on my cock that I really couldn’t resist finishing. Gave her some more RO to use up the remaining time but couldn’t get her off as before. Good Shower and a fond farewell.

Positives

Fantastic taut and toned body.
Good varied OWO technique.
Good interactive fun girl.

Neutral

She might not be facially attractive to all
Odd DFK technique. OK with me, but again may not be to all tastes.

Recommended: Yes. Good Tontober vfm imo.

Would I Return:
Yes. I fancy she would improve further on a repeated visit. She has some interesting toys and although I would not want her using them on me, I fancy she has an extra level of naughtiness that could be worth exploring on another occasion.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Her profile now says £90ph and you paid £100, so was CIM £10 extra or has she reduced her prices £10 since you saw her, please?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the review.

Her profile now says £90ph and you paid £100, so was CIM £10 extra or has she reduced her prices £10 since you saw her, please?

Think she must have reduced to £90ph. Sure I paid her £100 as advertised. I agreed CIM at the outset within this standard cost, but rarely for me I did not take advantage on this occasion.

Offline Cunning Punt

Great. Thanks for clarifying.

£90 including CIM is reasonable VFM, but see she only works 11-5.30, Monday-Friday, so many, certainly those outside London, would need a day off to see her.

Offline bestbefore

Her 1 hour rate, including CIM, is now down to £90. Wish there were a few more price reductions out there.

That, and previously good reviews, drew me to her basement earlier this week. Nothing to add to the OP review. She is a great girl, bright as a button, enthusiastic, very good english and a cracking little body. Weird DFK style, as has been well described before. But if you prefer big tits, see her flatmate Laura. Also a top girl, though no price reduction for her, I see. Both recommended and I find both attractive facially.

Offline Paul31

Lots of positive comments about this young lady so have booked a 2hr gfe and domination with her next friday

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed too bb and hope your session next week goes well Paul.

punter6969

Her 1 hour rate, including CIM, is now down to £90. Wish there were a few more price reductions out there.

That, and previously good reviews, drew me to her basement earlier this week. Nothing to add to the OP review. She is a great girl, bright as a button, enthusiastic, very good english and a cracking little body. Weird DFK style, as has been well described before. But if you prefer big tits, see her flatmate Laura. Also a top girl, though no price reduction for her, I see. Both recommended and I find both attractive facially.

Well, it was £90 originally before she put it up to £100. Prob forced to put it back down

Offline PLeisure

Maybe she thought that everybody had to pitch themselves at £100 for Tontober  :D

Offline bestbefore

Well, it was £90 originally before she put it up to £100. Prob forced to put it back down

Yes, a sad day when Laura and Julia both put their prices up from 90 to 100. Agreed that the only reason for Julia to recently reduce her price back to 90 must be that Laura was getting more bookings. Having had the pleasure of both girls (separately), for me Laura edges it on the basis of fantastic tits, a better style of dfk and has bagged the better room. Pay and display right outside the door is handy.

Offline Paul31

I saw sweet Julia today   she's like a bunny on steroids  non stop action  review to follow when I've recovered

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw sweet Julia today   she's like a bunny on steroids  non stop action  review to follow when I've recovered

Glad you enjoyed.  ;)

tonysoprano

I've had threesomes with Julia and Laura which I can only recommend  :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

But if you prefer big tits, see her flatmate Laura. Also a top girl, though no price reduction for her, I see. Both recommended and I find both attractive facially

I see the link is on Julia's profile, but for simplicity's sake :) this is her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Can anyone indicate a likeness to her face? I want to see her but if she looks like a tomboy or something I would walk...