Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP Etiquette On Reviewing The Same Girl As A Seperate Review?  (Read 654 times)

Offline crunchy_guy

I saw a WG and gave her a positive review.  A few days later, I saw her again, and it was a completely mind blowing experience.  I usually add to my own original review, but I think this one is worthy of a seperate review. 

What is the UKP etiquette?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reviewing the same girl every few days or weeks is not only a bit pointless but can come across as touting. It is far better to just add a post to your existing review saying you've seen her again.

Reviews are meant to be of benefit to other members so 5 reviews by 5 different people are infinitely more valuable than 5 reviews by the same person.   

Offline Corus Boy

Reviewing the same girl every few days or weeks is not only a bit pointless but can come across as touting. It is far better to just add a post to your existing review saying you've seen her again.

Reviews are meant to be of benefit to other members so 5 reviews by 5 different people are infinitely more valuable than 5 reviews by the same person.

I quite agree Davie and is it not a site rule with a time limit between new reviews?

However if you have returned to see the same girl and the service has improved because you are being rewarded for the repeat business, I do personally find that useful information!

So a new post tacked onto the original review is the best course of action, IMO!

However be aware if you are touting it will soon be seen through by the wise owls of the forum.

That will totally devalue your original review and do much harm to the SP's reputation.

Offline crunchy_guy

It makes sense  :drinks:

Offline mexicola

I think there used to be a rule or guide of not reviewing the same girl twice within a six month period, unless the latest meet was a neutral or negative, or some other kind of warning.

Offline Pointless

How about adding a quick reply onto the original review? A quick "Saw her again a few weeks later and service was still great" as a reply in the original review thread will let people know she has a bit of consistency but won't appear as a new review.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How about adding a quick reply onto the original review? A quick "Saw her again a few weeks later and service was still great" as a reply in the original review thread will let people know she has a bit of consistency but won't appear as a new review.

:unknown:

Offline crunchy_guy

:unknown:

Are you saying UKP member "Pointless" made a pointless comment  :lol:

Offline Urban_G

I saw a WG and gave her a positive review.  A few days later, I saw her again, and it was a completely mind blowing experience.  I usually add to my own original review, but I think this one is worthy of a seperate review. 

What is the UKP etiquette?
The site rules state: Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.

If you saw the same SP 8 weeks in a row then posting a review each and every time would be viewed as touting, but if you only review the 1st and 8th then time that would likely be more acceptable (only my opinion).

If you had vastly different experiences on separate occasions with the same SP then that may also be more acceptable. For example, one week it was positive, another it was negative, or perhaps you received entirely different services on separate occasions, that info may be beneficial to a different set of members.

Common sense is key here.

Offline Stevelondon

Oh if only there was such a thing as common sense. We would all be a lot richer.  :drinks: