Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dundee Rejoice!  (Read 2528 times)

Offline MrSteven

Well it`s been a busy week, tried a hopeful looking profile and turned out to be a bit of a nutter from the olden days. Still not a bad punt though.

However tried another hopeful looking profile today and turned out to be what Dundee needs - a genuine, good looking, reliable, smoking hot bodied, scottish, enthusiastic, early 20`s, sexy lady..!  I`d buy a lottery ticket this week if I hadn`t spent it all uncovering this talent.

Anyway, racyrachel from aw is highly recommended, ffs be nice to her , there`s no one else in DD that`s worth it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

godwulf7

Damn shame she does not do incalls, as I am in Dundee often but do not live there!  :-(

RandyF

I've no idea if your joking here or not mate  :unknown: :rolleyes:  It's Dundee.  They've been known to visit, gush, lend money to, and even 'superstar' blank profiles in Dundee.

Offline FrankieOh

Well it`s been a busy week, tried a hopeful looking profile and turned out to be a bit of a nutter from the olden days. Still not a bad punt though.

However tried another hopeful looking profile today and turned out to be what Dundee needs - a genuine, good looking, reliable, smoking hot bodied, scottish, enthusiastic, early 20`s, sexy lady..!  I`d buy a lottery ticket this week if I hadn`t spent it all uncovering this talent.

Anyway, racyrachel from aw is highly recommended, ffs be nice to her , there`s no one else in DD that`s worth it.

£150 an hour? Jeez Louise.

cartman2k15

Speaking of Dundee, has anyone seen Ashley Morgan?  I had to pick my jaw up from the floor when I clocked this young lady's profile...  I do like a redhead.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fasting

These Dundee commenters are weird. £150/hr outcall for a near blank profile with zero feedback…

On the main Dundee thread you're discussing tag-teaming heroin addicts.

Maybe, just maybe, y'all should get on a train to Edinburgh/Aberdeen/Glasgow.

bigbell

Speaking of Dundee, has anyone seen Ashley Morgan?  I had to pick my jaw up from the floor when I clocked this young lady's profile...  I do like a redhead.....

External Link/Members Only

i love a redhead,but she to have a bush, just for provenance :hi:

Offline MrSteven

She`s real & worth it & I`m more than happy to keep her to myself :)

Offline MrSteven

Ps - I`m referring to Racy Rachel although Ashleigh Morgan is also a lot of fun!

dunderson

Her pics look good, but not sure I'd pay £150/hr without any face pics and not much info...

MrSteven, can you tell us any more about her, or about your meeting?

RandyF

On the main Dundee thread you're discussing tag-teaming heroin addicts.

That does just about sum up that nonsensical inbred Dundee thread  :lol:  MrStephen only started a new one, because he's on the tout.

Offline MrSteven

Not on the tout and only started a new thread to celebrate the arrival of a genuine, horny lass who is one of the best to be seen in Dundee for a long time...hence my excitement! Thought I`d try and give a bit back to the site.  Anyway hopefully more reviews will come.....and she used to work for an agency in Glasgow, lovely red head pics still on their site!

Offline Name Not Found

she used to work for an agency in Glasgow, lovely red head pics still on their site!

Why so secretive? Just post the link FFS   :thumbsup:

Offline Third Man

Not on the tout and only started a new thread to celebrate the arrival of a genuine, horny lass who is one of the best to be seen in Dundee for a long time...hence my excitement! Thought I`d try and give a bit back to the site.  Anyway hopefully more reviews will come.....and she used to work for an agency in Glasgow, lovely red head pics still on their site!
As a frequent visitor to ddee i often look to see if there is anyone decent to punt with but sadly no and iv no punted in town for a good few years.  i take it this girl is jamie from gea she looks good but outcall only ffs!

Offline MrSteven

I prefer incall but she`s worth the effort
Seriously all I`m trying to do here is highlight the best genuine girl to appear in Dundee for about 3 years!

Offline bigmike32

If you have seen rachel and ashley how come you have not reviewed them?

Offline Third Man

I prefer incall but she`s worth the effort
Seriously all I`m trying to do here is highlight the best genuine girl to appear in Dundee for about 3 years!
i do appreciate you highlighting her and maybe she will consider incalls sometime

Offline MrSteven

I suspect she may offer incalls if she gets to know you, I only drop in and out of this site for a few minutes at work so don`t really have time to put in proper reviews. If I recommend someone it`s because all relevant boxes are ticked, safety, genuine etc.