Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla, Birmingham.  (Read 1780 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Sparta Prada

I was at a loose end in Brum recently. Through UKP I was aware of Carla so decided to sample her wares. My call wasn’t answered but a text came through from the same number. Booking for half an hour made by text, the process was very simple and easy. When I messaged to say I arrived a reply came with full address details and how to enter her premises.

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

Looks 4/10 - this was the one negative of the meet as I don’t think the photos on her AW a profile are representative of the woman you meet. The Carla I met was a bit of a dumpy grandma IMO! Around 5’ 2” tall, mid 50s IMO, very stocky build though she’s not overweight, dark brown hair pulled back in a Croydon facelift style. On the positive side, she has a nice handful for her boobs, and a naughty glint in her eye. But don’t expect to meet the milf in the AW photos!

Service 7/10 - after handing over the cash Carla asks me to undress while she puts away the money. She returns after a couple of minutes and also gets her kit off. She offers a massage which I decline and we begin with some nice DFK. There’s some mutual stroking before Carla suggests a 69 which I accept. Carla brings out the wet wipes for my cock before we assume the position, and Carla is chowing down on my dick. She’s licking all over my balls, and I feel the sensation of Carla using another wipe on my ass before she’s rimming me without asking first, which is my kind of girl! After a while she gets up to lie down where I see she’s stealthily placed a condom on me, so we begin fucking in missionary. I tell Carla I want to cum in her mouth so I lie down on the bed, a bit more kissing then Carla sucks me off til my cum erupts inside her mouth. She hands me a couple of wet wipes and I get dressed to leave.

Car parking 5/5 - this was a daytime punt and there’s some paid parking available on a street adjacent to her block.

Premises 4/5 - bathroom and bedroom looked clean from what I recall. I don’t know much about Birmingham but the apartment is centrally located.

Value for money 7/10 - £50 for a 30 minute GFE including DFK, rimming and CIM is decent. If Carla was more attractive I would rate the VFM aspect higher, but £50 is ok.

Total 27/40 - another positive review for Carla. When I return to Birmingham I wouldn’t go back as she’s not attractive enough for me, but was glad to experience her and I don’t feel like it was £50 wasted.