Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BAREBACKER - book with caution - 5224695  (Read 1670 times)

Offline NuruGuru

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Rang this lady up as I was intrigued by "special offer" on her profile for £110 -
On the phone she confirmed this is unprotected sex.

However, she doesn't declare this on profile so just save yourselves some time if you were considering her and don't want to be with someone who actively BB's but hides it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jerome69

Thanks for the update mate so many around trying to make a quick few pounds and putting the risk levels so high for genuine punters it's by far getting worse the EE's are getting desperate with lower rates now and all kinds of services on offer that only a few local clients they get as regulars are stupid enough to go for.

I had a similar experience with Mikf Sidney a Hungarian working in the Homerton E9 area she will allow Barack anal bareback now is even offering giving rimming no wonder she had cold sores on her mouth and new pictures with filters added to lure punters in but honestly like you AVIOD AT ALL COSTS. She's use to the local men from abroad who seem to enjoy these services and Vivastreet is the worst for it, if people want to risk it that's up to them I guess but at least most of us are looking out for each other.

Links to Milf Sidney are as follows

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline NuruGuru

I'm sure there is a bareback avoidance thread so apologies for starting this one, but also, thank you for contributing to it.

I suppose the only downside to it, is it will market those specifically looking for BB's. Each to their own.

Offline Liverpool

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Rang this lady up as I was intrigued by "special offer" on her profile for £110 -
On the phone she confirmed this is unprotected sex.

However, she doesn't declare this on profile so just save yourselves some time if you were considering her and don't want to be with someone who actively BB's but hides it.

She's quoting you can give her a creampie for £10 extra so explicitly suggests bareback.

Offline NuruGuru

She's quoting you can give her a creampie for £10 extra so explicitly suggests bareback.

Yeh, that wasn't there yesterday otherwise I'd have mentioned it.

Also, BB or Unprotected isn't mentioned on her likes so anyone whose searches specifically avoid BB's will still have this SP come up as an option.

That's why I mentioned it. Seems some people just can't resist putting their 2pence piece in when it adds nothing to the discussion.

Offline Liverpool

Yeh, that wasn't there yesterday otherwise I'd have mentioned it.

Also, BB or Unprotected isn't mentioned on her likes so anyone whose searches specifically avoid BB's will still have this SP come up as an option.

That's why I mentioned it. Seems some people just can't resist putting their 2pence piece in when it adds nothing to the discussion.

Actually it does add to the discussion. As you RIGHTLY say her profile doesn't mention BB other than the bit that I highlighted that as you state was added. So I will add my 2p as it ADDS to the discussion. :dash:

Offline NuruGuru

Actually it does add to the discussion. As you RIGHTLY say her profile doesn't mention BB other than the bit that I highlighted that as you state was added. So I will add my 2p as it ADDS to the discussion. :dash:

So thanks for basically saying "she says she'll BB for £10" on a thread that already warned about her being a BB'er.

Thanks for the contribution.

Have 1p change for your efforts.