Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alessia brunett22 - Plaistow, E16  (Read 907 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Indifferent experience with a pretty Romanian £80 ph

These are her

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

These definitely are not.

And some more false images from her Vivastreet profile – she does not have the tattoo (small of the back in the third picture).

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

As I have mentioned before, greater confidence in my ability to qualify in advance and in the room has seen me shifting focus to younger, less experienced and more reasonably priced profiles.  In particular, one tenant of this approach is that there are reliable warning signs in a profile that should discourage booking.  The theory has to be tested; Alessa was the test. 

Unsurprisingly given what I was to learn later she was pretty easy to book. There was lots of fucking around trying to get in.  After a phone call she did not reply to my original confirmation text.  Undeterred I pressed on to a booking and was able to get confirmation of a minimal dress request and service requirement (OWO inclusive).  Events (see recent review of Nina) meant it was a last minute booking  but she was late to the start and there was plenty of fucking around before I was let in.   Agreed services (OWO) is included, as were HR, RO, doggy and reverse cowgirl included but she won’t kiss or let you touch her boobs. After the Bait and switch at Nina’s I made my way here. 

It is close to Ravenscroft Primary school.  She sent postcode and road name in advance but held off with the door number letting me walk to a junction on the road so that she could see me before giving me a house name.  It was very clumsily done and involved lots of timewasting.  I may be reading too much into this but it seemed also like she was pissing me around outside to see what I would be like to handle once I got through the door. She shares the house with another girl but she is currently the only one working.  Once inside it is a serviceable flat but you have to walk through the lounge to get to the bathroom and the housemate was in there. No towel.  I felt like Winston Churchill arriving in a “state of nature.”

I got a pass on the four S's
Sexy
Smells good
Services
Smiles

Actually she does not kiss.

The face pictures are accurate but none of the body images are her. She is tall  5’9’’ and slim with she is broader (not fat) across the hips than the girl in the photos and I have some images from Viva street which have a tattoo she does not have.  Highlights are her perfectly shaped pert 34b bosom, very nice, her best feature together with her lips and thick hair which I asked her to wear down.  She speaks good English.  She smelt OK but it was obvious in the throws of 69 she was not freshly showered and did not offer me a shower to start - I insisted at the end. She was in civies on arrival.

The service is poor, most notably the distant arms length impression that seems to characterise providers at this end of the market.  On the upside she says she has been in the UK 5 years and her English is good.  She is interactive and quite chippy.  I had fun and was able to get into a bit of pushing and submission which was a turn on.  I enjoyed pushing her boundaries to get a bit of service out of her but it will wear thin if you are anything but a fairly vanilla punter.  I got about 40 minutes of action including doggy and reverse cow girl (just one of the aspects of service she moaned about but I was able to compel her into providing):  If you like a bit of to and fro she is worth considering but she is lazy.  She did not do any of things I wanted for long enough and eventually this got wearing.  She cautioned me against CIM.  I had to direct things like telling her to stop wet wiping during oral and to stick her arse in the air when I was fucking her from behind.  She tried that crap of holding the condom so I pinned her hands behind her back while I fucked her; she protested but it was all in the game.

I cannot recommend her although I did have fun and I wrestled with Neutral or Negative.  She told me after she only gets about 1 booking a week and frankly her service is so poor she will only be a one-fuck-wonder.  All of this confirms my impression that demand is very soft at the moment and a lot of SP’s are struggling for bookings.  I wonder if the vast majority of new SP’s on AW ever see a single booking…

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:35:24 pm by mrhappypants »

Phaedrus

Thank you for the review MHP:

Alesssia is not a new SP she’s been around for some time and I do not believe at all that she is currently seeing just one client a week:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62654.0

Whilst I have never punted her, I have been B&S by her in the past and as her English is best she usually acts as the maid for her housemates.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152839.0

I note that her profile says that she is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My general principle is to avoid SP’s that work these hours as they tend to provide conveyor belt type service.

mrhappypants

Thank you for the review MHP:

Alesssia is not a new SP she’s been around for some time and I do not believe at all that she is currently seeing just one client a week:

I note that her profile says that she is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My general principle is to avoid SP’s that work these hours as they tend to provide conveyor belt type service.

:unknown: I was credulous as it appears a lot of SP’s are chasing bookings at the moment.  Thanks to the link to the previous reviews.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:24:13 pm by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Accurate full length semi nude found on the gypsie look thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline D1j

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Indifferent experience with a pretty Romanian £80 ph

These are her

These definitely are not.

And some more false images from her Vivastreet profile – she does not have the tattoo (small of the back in the third picture).

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

As I have mentioned before, greater confidence in my ability to qualify in advance and in the room has seen me shifting focus to younger, less experienced and more reasonably priced profiles.  In particular, one tenant of this approach is that there are reliable warning signs in a profile that should discourage booking.  The theory has to be tested; Alessa was the test. 

Unsurprisingly given what I was to learn later she was pretty easy to book. There was lots of fucking around trying to get in.  After a phone call she did not reply to my original confirmation text.  Undeterred I pressed on to a booking and was able to get confirmation of a minimal dress request and service requirement (OWO inclusive).  Events (see recent review of Nina) meant it was a last minute booking  but she was late to the start and there was plenty of fucking around before I was let in.   Agreed services (OWO) is included, as were HR, RO, doggy and reverse cowgirl included but she won’t kiss or let you touch her boobs. After the Bait and switch at Nina’s I made my way here. 

It is close to Ravenscroft Primary school.  She sent postcode and road name in advance but held off with the door number letting me walk to a junction on the road so that she could see me before giving me a house name.  It was very clumsily done and involved lots of timewasting.  I may be reading too much into this but it seemed also like she was pissing me around outside to see what I would be like to handle once I got through the door. She shares the house with another girl but she is currently the only one working.  Once inside it is a serviceable flat but you have to walk through the lounge to get to the bathroom and the housemate was in there. No towel.  I felt like Winston Churchill arriving in a “state of nature.”

I got a pass on the four S's
Sexy
Smells good
Services
Smiles

Actually she does not kiss.

The face pictures are accurate but none of the body images are her. She is tall  5’9’’ and slim with she is broader (not fat) across the hips than the girl in the photos and I have some images from Viva street which have a tattoo she does not have.  Highlights are her perfectly shaped pert 34b bosom, very nice, her best feature together with her lips and thick hair which I asked her to wear down.  She speaks good English.  She smelt OK but it was obvious in the throws of 69 she was not freshly showered and did not offer me a shower to start - I insisted at the end. She was in civies on arrival.

The service is poor, most notably the distant arms length impression that seems to characterise providers at this end of the market.  On the upside she says she has been in the UK 5 years and her English is good.  She is interactive and quite chippy.  I had fun and was able to get into a bit of pushing and submission which was a turn on.  I enjoyed pushing her boundaries to get a bit of service out of her but it will wear thin if you are anything but a fairly vanilla punter.  I got about 40 minutes of action including doggy and reverse cow girl (just one of the aspects of service she moaned about but I was able to compel her into providing):  If you like a bit of to and fro she is worth considering but she is lazy.  She did not do any of things I wanted for long enough and eventually this got wearing.  She cautioned me against CIM.  I had to direct things like telling her to stop wet wiping during oral and to stick her arse in the air when I was fucking her from behind.  She tried that crap of holding the condom so I pinned her hands behind her back while I fucked her; she protested but it was all in the game.

I cannot recommend her although I did have fun and I wrestled with Neutral or Negative.  She told me after she only gets about 1 booking a week and frankly her service is so poor she will only be a one-fuck-wonder.  All of this confirms my impression that demand is very soft at the moment and a lot of SP’s are struggling for bookings.  I wonder if the vast majority of new SP’s on AW ever see a single booking…

She is now working under a new name on vivastreet as I unfortunately found out a few hours ago!!!!

External Link/Members Only - this is her usual profile

External Link/Members Only - this is the one I got caught out by (i know it looks fake but I didnt expect her). Calls herself sunita, located at Apartment 7 Cedar Road, Romford. The apartments are located at the end of the road next to house no.115

Service is shit, i drove away before the meet as I saw another punter walking up and down the road near the venue, but plan b and c werent replying and my dick got the better of me!! So I returned 20 mins later!!

Paid £80 for 1 hour. But she was telling me to hurry up 10 minutes in!! Went floppy every time she opened her mouth so told her to give me a handy to get me hard. Wasnt working so wanked myself off 15 minutes later to get the fuck out of there.. £80 for 25minutes with a cunt. Not even allowed to finger her or touch her "very sensitive' nipples. Shit wg shit attitude shit service. Cunt!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 03:45:53 am by D1j »