Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any brazillian bubble butt girls in west yorkshire?  (Read 861 times)

Offline tonyk

As per title anyone know of any brazillian girls with a nice big bubble butt not fat or bbw around leeds area?

Offline mrfishyfoo

BonnyBlows has a butt made for twerking.  :lol:

She's a fine looking woman with a small waist who I would say is a dress size 10/12.

External Link/Members Only

Does a damned fine PSE IMHO but she is not going to be everyone's cuppa tea !!

Offline tonyk

BonnyBlows has a butt made for twerking.  :lol:

She's a fine looking woman with a small waist who I would say is a dress size 10/12.

Does a damned fine PSE IMHO but she is not going to be everyone's cuppa tea !!

I have seen bonnyblows a few times and yes she does have a very nice butt, i was wondering if there is anyone else in the area who i might be missing out on

Offline p3ngu1n

External Link/Members Only was a proper bubble butt lass when I first met her: bouncy curvy ass, teeny teeny waist, toned thighs, cute face  :dancegirl:... you get the idea! Going by her recent pics on aw, she's definitely added a few more pounds since, especially around her thighs (whether it's injections or hitting Greggs' I have no idea). Her 'new' look doesn't appeal as much to me - still, might tick your box I don't know.

There's also External Link/Members Only who is sort of similar build to Mya_xxx in the ass Dpt but I've not met her :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've created a category, it does cover all regions, but mainly Yorkshire girls in it.

Offline tonyk

External Link/Members Only was a proper bubble butt lass when I first met her: bouncy curvy ass, teeny teeny waist, toned thighs, cute face  :dancegirl:... you get the idea! Going by her recent pics on aw, she's definitely added a few more pounds since, especially around her thighs (whether it's injections or hitting Greggs' I have no idea). Her 'new' look doesn't appeal as much to me - still, might tick your box I don't know.

There's also External Link/Members Only who is sort of similar build to Mya_xxx in the ass Dpt but I've not met her :hi:

yes seen both of these girls, maya has put a few extra pounds on since i first met her around 3-4years ago and scarlett works with maya in the same apartment when i seen her last she does have a nice butt tho